Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's avoid world getting destroyed by anomaly in openxcom

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
One was killed with a large missile.
E1FZVkR.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
On 8th Jul, research of Laser Cannon was completed in the West Coast base. Apparently it took only 16 days to design a Laser Cannon. Maybe it's because 160 scientists worked on it which means it took ~2500 scientist-days.
ltSYLbV.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
X-Com Platoon 3 was sent to recover it. It also received a mission of testing the new grenades.
41cVtRX.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
A moment later tank that moved west started firing at farm building in the western part of the mission area.
cyQjVs5.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Another alien grenade was thrown to obliterate the ruins of the farmhouse. The alien was finally killed. It was about 15 metres from the centre of the blast.
ToOU6Cc.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
A moment later the alien ship was entered and alien grenades were scavenged.
7ZYLzwu.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom