Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Leonard Boyarsky has joined Obsidian Entertainment

Ninjerk

Arcane
THERE'S TWO PARTS TO THIS FUCKING VIDEO.

Ignatius Reilly

Scholar
According to that video he rooted against the Lakers so that's a definite win in my book. (Go KG.)

Should also be pointed out that at the time of this video, he was working on New Vegas, which turned out... pretty good! I think there's a correlation here. More beer, better games. Imagine if Sawyer designed all of his game's drunk. Josh needs to kill a few brain cells. He thinks too much.

Also why are you giving a non-beer drinker a Stout Guinness, lol

"I don't do drugs."

"Well, maybe you can just start with some Krokodil."

Someone ask if he's had any other beers since then.

Anyway, Boyarsky... that's cool.

Kron

Arcane
Ignatius Reilly said:
Also why are you giving a non-beer drinker a Stout Guinness, lol

Guinness beer is shit, Stout or not.

I will now channel my inner beer elitist fag:

Aecht_Schlenkerla_Rauchbier_M%C3%A4rzen_und_Weizen.jpg

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing

Fairfax

Arcane
Did MCA play Bloodlines?
Yes. 2010 interview.

How much time do you spend playing games for relax, for your pleasure, not for work? What of recent games do you like most? Please, enumerate your favorite games and platforms.

The last game I played for fun was The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, I usually play games for research purposes, not for pleasure, but I still enjoy them anyway. The games I've recently played are Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, and Fallout 3, Fallout 3, and more Fallout 3. I also play the Fallout New Vegas build as much as I can.

He also says he'd love to work with the Troika trio:

As we could know, many Troika Games developers work for Obsidian Entertainment. Did you have a chance to get Leonard Boyarsky, Timothy Cain and Jason Anderson who worked at Interplay and created Arcanum that was one of best role-playing games ever made?

Probably not. Tim's heading up the charge on Carbine's new project, Leonard's doing great at Blizzard, and Jason's doing great at InXile. They're all in good spots right now, I doubt they'd leave their current positions, even though I'd love to work with those guys on anything. Fallout 1 changed my entire perspective on computer RPGs.

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If you spice up your ground beef when making a burger most of the time it tastes like shit. If you take only salt and pepper you'll get heaven on earth.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Confirmed for having never eaten quality good ol' plain meat.

I wouldn't put sausages in the "plain meat" category, but it's true, plebs are clueless about good taste. That's why they're plebs.

Black

Arcane
Now not only xir trolls with her shitty rpgs but also with veggie shit.
ThuringaBratwurst.jpg

A shame that when Germany will soon be gone, the secrets of Bratwursts will be gone as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom