Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Leaked(?) South Park: The Stick of Truth behind the scenes video

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Matt MacLean; Obsidian Entertainment; South Park: The Stick of Truth

I'm not sure exactly where this South Park: The Stick of Truth video came from and why it's located on some random dude's YouTube channel, but it seems legit, so I'm posting it here:

As you can see, the video mainly features South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker, but a few lesser-known Obsidian personnel also make an appearance (dat beard!). Matt & Trey seem to know their shit, though - I appreciate their position on voiced vs silent protagonists.

Spotted by Duraframe300

Duraframe300

Arcane
From IGN.

They had it up for a short time last night on their channel but set it to private. A few bigger sites haven't reported on this yet, so I assume they are still waiting for an embargo to end. Some dude on a forum noticed it.

Edit: Granted, that guys leak may be seperate.

Last edited:

Duraframe300

Arcane
BTW: I knew that something about South Park was coming. Alvin Nelson (producer) had a small countdown up.

kris

Arcane
Matt spoke the words I often agree with when it comes to a character. It is the "I want it to be my character", not a writers deciption on an awesome character. Which is why I always had problems with games in which the character is less mine of what I created and more what the makers of the game wanted.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
The more I hear about their "hands-on" approach the more I become convinced it's going to be a shitty game. Probably be funny though.

Last edited:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
also, as long as the game has
a) X based combat where X is basically any attribute, except "realtime without pause"
b) tells a silly story

the codex will love it (but will still get a 4 on game informer regardless)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
First Ulminati, then Dicksmoker. Truly this is the January of Incline :lol:

lurker3000

Arcane
I really hope this game doesn't suck balls.

Anyway I forget: are they still working on it or was the last delay just to get it into a different launch window?

Duraframe300

Arcane
I really hope this game doesn't suck balls.

Anyway I forget: are they still working on it or was the last delay just to get it into a different launch window?

They are. But more and more team members seem to be wrapping up their work, so I guess this was the final delay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom