Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kopanito All Stars Soccer

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

(yes the slow mo is an in-game mechanic)

Kopanito is an arcade, 2D soccer game created and developed by three-people-team MerixGames.

The game is fully playable in a single-player or local multi-player mode and seems to be bug-free of which we're very proud of.

You can play a friendly match against friends or AI (or with friends against AI). There are 16 competitions (continental cups + world cup) to complete, each one can be played with friends too (all players in one team only). AI teams are easy to beat (easy difficulty) after some practice, so it's advised to play against your friends after that until better AI will be developed.

Kopanito's match engine is well-balanced. You can pass the ball along the ground or use lobs, you can also pass on a straight line between opponents. Scoring goals can be achieved by outmaneuvering the goalkeeper, or by chip shots or precise shots over a longer distance where ball swerve is also possible. Slide tackle is also a powerful move if used precisely, allows to steal the ball, intercept passes or even score a goal.

Included are 5 super-moves: super-shot, ball magnet, teleport, windmaker and freeze. These can be used to gain an advantage over an opponent or to aid in defending and require some precision and good timing for best results. More super-moves will be added in future too.”

Most important upcoming features are player online multiplayer mode, attributes and perks, Steam workshop.

We already created the better AI (4 difficulty levels), custom tournament and Steam integration (achievements, leaderboards, workshop).

But there are more features planned, like extended match engine with headers, overhead kicks, knocking out opponents, more super-moves and competitions to complete.”

free999enigma

Learned
This Game reminds me of "Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League", that awesome NES Game...but,unfortunately,i don't feel this game can replace him...

covr

Prophet
Patron
Could be fun with all features included, now the game is rather boring (ver 0.6 from TPB: no player stats? no team tactics?). Also, the Kunio Kun no Nekketsu Soccer League was more crazy and absurd. However I'm keeping my fingers crossed, my fellow potatoes! Will buy it for 20 PLN after it's ready :bro:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
It's -70% for 3$ on steam and they are adding online multiplayer at the end of month.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The game is fun, with multiplayer it will be even better. You can make some outrageous ball bends with the curve. After goals there is in-game gif creator so you save your replay.

DdN9i1C.gif

aUiUsha.gif

pippin

xbox ball

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom