Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ITZ ALMOST HERE

qliveur

Educated
Make sure that you provide us with cock-teasing "updates" every six months or so.

Redeye

Arcane
rsm.png

Robot Sea Monster!

hmmm...

This might make fodder for a nice action-adventure game.

Make them into NPCs and blend it all into something like Frog & Toad/ Stuart Little, etc.

or not

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
How about those weird netbook resolutions like 1024x600?

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
1024x600

Any resolution is possible, if it isn't smaller than the original 800x600. You just enter the desired width and height and the magick happens!

Redeye said:
This might make fodder for a nice action-adventure game.

Make them into NPCs and blend it all into something like Frog & Toad/ Stuart Little, etc.

or not

Allready Done

ilmClankers_cavern_clanker2.jpg

Good game too, even to this day if you get the XBLA version :)

1eyedking

Erudite
Drog you're making me want to fucking kill you, but if I did you wouldn't release this.

I'll send some hitmen instead from Northern Europe to steal your magic code and rape you.

Manu

Novice
well it won't be released this weekend

probablywon't be next weekend either

2 more weeks?

Manu

Novice
well it won't be released this weekend

probablywon't be next weekend either

2 more weeks?

Hory

Erudite
I hear that he's planning a joint release with TSLRP for maximum effect.

Eladril

Novice
Hello everybody, i have a question regarding the high-res patch.

Will it work on other language versions, or only on english one?

Also - can i apply the newest unofficial Arcanum patch (afaik made by 'Drog Black Tooth' aswell) on other lang. vers?

Thanks.

Nedrah

Erudite
Wait, what?
Support for netbook resolutions?
This is going to be glorious.

But hey, take your time, we all know modders have lifes, too - what with the economical crisis and all that. Actually, how about you stop working on it and go produce a trailer instead?

:whenitsdone:

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Eladril said:
Will it work on other language versions, or only on english one?
Here's a quote from the upcoming documentation.
Game version:

Arcanum.exe version 1.0.7.4 (English) required. Any modifications of it will also work.

Note: A lot of data in German and French versions is shifted, most probably due to a different copy protection used. However, the English Arcanum.exe should work properly with the foreign versions, provided you can deal with its copy protection one way or another.
Only Arcanum.exe matters. The patch doesn't edit any graphics or text.

Eladril said:
Also - can i apply the newest unofficial Arcanum patch (afaik made by 'Drog Black Tooth' aswell) on other lang. vers?
No, it won't work. And there's no easy way to adapt it.

axedice

Cipher
I've never played as a thief. Never played with low beauty or charisma also. Any suggestions?

Redeye

Arcane
axedice said:
I've never played as a thief. Never played with low beauty or charisma also. Any suggestions?

A larcenous escaped Frankenstein who excels in throwing things and making drugs.

Manu

Novice
Crispy said:
Nice party! (in shot #2)

letting you know that the email account you spammed is now being accessed by google and my isp.

If it was done for shock value or to get me in trouble it's gonna backfire as this shit won't touch me as I have given them my password and a transcript of this thread and what happened

you probably used a proxy to send me that pedophile shit but infoworld logged the ip of the person who signed me up for the mailing lists

MetalCraze

Arcane
Oh come on you guys - don't be so rude, boy only starts to meet the internet

However
Manu said:
If it was done for shock value or to get me in trouble it's gonna backfire as this shit won't touch me as I have given them my password and a transcript of this thread and what happened

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom