Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ITZ ALMOST HERE

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Up your ass.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
The playtesting is taking me more time than I've expected. But I still won't release it until I play through the whole game, doing most of the quests.

Also, still tweaking some things and adding features. E.g. now scrolling distance adjusts according to the resolution, so you won't be able to scroll farther than at the original 800x600.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Keep on trucking.

Guess I'll have to reinstall the game and play with this + your megapatch when you're done.

Jaqen

Novice
This look's great, was going to install Arcaum again but now i'll wait for the release.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
While I'm still testing this maybe we should have a small poll? Please post what resolution you're going to play the game at.

Also, I'm accepting screenshot requests. I can take a screenshot of any resolution up to 2048x1536.

Pliskin

Arbiter
Melcar said:
1680x1050; the real man's resolution.

While this is my monitor's native resolution, I often find myself playing the older stuff at 1024x768 --- it's less squint-a-licious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom