Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview I saw a Fallout 3 interview the other day

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
That gave me the shivers.

Hazelnut said:
They're still not actually retards for the most part though, although it often seems that way from our perspective. They're just not that bright and are poorly educated in the arcane arts of listening, reasoning and debate. (Oh, and taste. :P)
You are very generous. To me it sounded like "They're just cretins."

So are you going to continue to bathe in the stench Claw? ;)
Oh yes. It makes the rest of the world looks much brighter.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Claw said:
That gave me the shivers.
Shivers of pleasure? :shock: Maybe this is how you got your nickname then? :P

Claw said:
You are very generous. To me it sounded like "They're just cretins."
It all boils down to me not liking to use the term 'retard' in the modern slang sense of meaning 'stupid' without recognising the fact. There is a lot of stupid over there - no denying that.

Claw said:
So are you going to continue to bathe in the stench Claw? ;)
Oh yes. It makes the rest of the world looks much brighter.

Hehe, yeah that's one way of looking at it. :)

User was nabbed fit

Hah. I recognize that; it's from a French ad campaign against AIDS.

Vidken

Novice
They might not have much to say now, I'm sure we'll soon be hearing about teh dyenamik radiashon erosun!!!

I'm looking forward to how Bethesda deals with firearms. It'll be like Counter-Strike, except instead of having ejection ports on the wrong side throwing brass into the player's faces, the brass will have HDR, lens flares, and motion blur! INNERVASHUN!

M0RBUS

Augur
Claw said:
I saw a Bethesda game the other day. Horrible things! I avoid them whenever I can.
OMGOMGOGMG! :lol: :lol: :lol: Best sentense EVAR!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: made me laugh my ass off my dog started barking :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll put that in my sig over at FO3 forums.

Lumpy

Arcane
I saw a mudcrab joke the other day. And the day before. And the one before it.
They all sucked.

aries202

Erudite
and this will stay with beth forever...

but they have nothing but themselves to blame...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom