Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I can't brofist :why:

Nomask Alt

Arbiter
At first, I didn't care, but as I have become more passive, I've come to miss the function (which I used to have in the distant past but not anymore for some reason).

Is this something that can be remedied? Apparently, some other posters suffer from the same malady, so perhaps not.

20 Eyes

Liturgist
It moved to the right side of the screen, next to the "Reply" button. I noticed this today. If it's not there for you, I have no idea.

Gregz

Arcane
Apparently the resident tech support monkey can't be arsed, but I think he'd ask you to clear your cache and verify that your browser has cookies enabled first. I believe that was his first suggestion when I asked about this.

Nomask Alt

Arbiter
It moved to the right side of the screen, next to the "Reply" button. I noticed this today. If it's not there for you, I have no idea.
It was on the right as you describe, when I first noticed it. Not there anymore.

Gregz

Arcane
It was on the right as you describe, when I first noticed it. Not there anymore.

If you tried the cookies/cache, see if you can get it to come up on another browser. I think that's the next troubleshooting step.

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If you can't brofist it might be because something was screwed up. I remember there were some issues with brofist option in Firefox/Opera/IE at different stages, DU seemed to had fixed this, but perhaps he fucked it up again somehow. Try different browsers.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
BROfists can only be given if you are a true BRO. Apparently a lot of people have become unBRO lately. I blame Diablo hackers.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
How long before DU decides to sell authenticators to enable brofisting?

Nomask Alt

Arbiter

If you tried the cookies/cache, see if you can get it to come up on another browser. I think that's the next troubleshooting step.
That worked, thanks.

edit: I can only brofist in the News and Public Library forums (and possibly Science).

Shannow

Waster of Time
To unlock bro-fisting you need to press alt-f4. that also opens up the secret forum.
I thought that was general knowledge by now.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
BROfists can only be given if you are a true BRO. Apparently a lot of people have become unBRO lately. I blame Diablo hackers.

Looks like some codexers need to buy authenticators to protect their brofist privileges.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom