Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How About Your Character's Story In A Text Medieval Game?

BrowserMaster

Literate
Greetings. Old school Dungeon Master and autism parent.

I want to share a RPG I coded for anyone to play on their browser- nothing to install or download. Ruler of Kings is a Text Browser game that recreates life in a medieval fantasy world.

It is as detailed as a table top game yet easy to play. Play solo or interact with other players. Very similar to a MUD but more visual and not linear as you can go anywhere in the world. You can play as a good, neutral or evil character.

Play at anytime and experience intensive character creation while establishing your own fantasy novel.

See more at: RulerOfKings.com and a list of all the features that you will not find in any other Text based game here: list of features

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
This guy hires babes to explain what an RPG is:

What else do you need? I'm definitely checking this game out, I'm a big MUDs fan myself. I always thought that a MUD engine could be used to make an interesting single player RPG.

Andhaira

Arcane
Are you sure they are actually women? The blonde looks somewhat suspicious to me...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom