Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of Might & Magic 7

phtmyr

Cipher

Archibald

Arcane
Its interesting how "rushed" music managed to end up better than lots of professional ones.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
LoL, this shits boxed versions are 40,00 TL (apr. $13,50) at our shitty Turkish market now. Sales must have been below zero :D
Dunno if I should bother...

sser

Arcane
Developer
There's a sale on Amazon where this is $25, btw. Reviews are all over the place, though.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
So it's a standalone "heroes of might and magic with hamsters" spin off priced at 30 Euros? I predict a great success.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
13900165_662100387276116_2992351658512168013_n.png

:hero:

Parsifarka

Arcane
Two new M&M Heroes games announced! One is set in Anatagarich!
Lovingly developed by chinese slaves :M
Also, this Heroes will feature the classic RPG+ tactical turn-based combat gameplay in the series.
Info. Thanks, Ubi. Do they even get money for this shit or is it just pure sadism?

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Btw. how trustworthy are these statements?

I'm playing mostly MP and it's stable. No crashes, no desync. AI is good and fast. Sim turns works smooth. Long story short, worth playing now.

Also he mentions simultaneous turns working. Another one states similar:

i really like the fact that now on multiplayer game we can fight at the same time without having to wait for your opponent that is really really great ...

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
The release was yesterday, so you must have played the "original" Heroes VII and not the new standalone "Trials of Fire"?

Fever

Educated
I can't believe H7 actually got an expansion!? Obviously it features the dullest faction to ever bless the series, not that I was going to buy it anyway. I'm just curious to see how it's going to sell. Players can't be THIS retarded.
If only Ubisoft and its recent degenerte incarnations (UbiHole and Limbosoft) could just drop the series, I'm not having fun with HoMM since Tribes of the East.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom