Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help the Codex raise $500

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
<p>As our long-time and mostly degenerate visitors would be aware, the <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/search.php">forum search function</a> has been disabled because it uses too many system resources (Read: MySQL Full Text Search is not server friendly when you start carrying the sort of post history we are).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We are currently developing a final solution for this problem, however part of that solution requires <span style="text-decoration: line-through;">jew gold</span> money. Specifically, about $500 of the stuff. Taluntain blew the last lot of cash on hookers and booze so we're having another fundraiser. If we can meet our target, we expect we should be able to re-enable search at least in the short-term until the final solution is available. This will either be fully (if you're an optimist), to a limited extent (if you're a realist) or not at all (if it turns out we've under-estimated a few things).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If it doesn't work, I hope to distract you from this problem for the interim by <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/blackspace/">getting you to click here</a>.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Either way, we still need the cash for the final solution. <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/main.php?id=donations">So help us help you by helping us and donating</a>. As always, if you want the ad-free patron experience, be sure to enter your forum username in the text area when you donate. If you want gallery space for a user gallery or some other benefits, be sure to enter that too otherwise we'll happily accept your completely anonymous donation and give you absolutely nothing in return.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Options for people who donate:</p>
<p> </p>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><strong>Gallery Space</strong>:</p>
<ul>
<li>$5 USD (+25 MB space)</li>
<li>$10 USD (+50 MB space)</li>
<li>$15 USD (+75 MB space)</li>
<li>$25 USD (+125 MB space)</li>
<li>$50 USD (+250 MB space)</li>
</ul>
<p style="padding-left: 30px;"><strong>Ad-Free Codex</strong>:</p>
<ul>
<li>$10 USD (+6 Months ad-free)</li>
<li>$15 USD (+1 Year ad-free)</li>
<li>$25 USD (+2 Years ad-free)</li>
<li>$35 USD (+3 Years ad-free)</li>
<li>$50 USD (+5 Years ad-free)</li>
</ul>

Angthoron

Arcane
So is DU's birthday coming up? We funded Taluntain's party the last time...

Also, can't you make some other way to donate to you BUT PayPal? I'd have donated ages ago but the fucking PayPal, man, the fucking PayPal.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You don't have to open an account on paypal, just use your credit/debet card, you do have one fratre?
It's good method to restrict the entry to our elite social club from jews, muzies nig... sorry 12 years old consoltard pesantry. :smug:

P.S. Add user avatars than maybe I'll donate again.

Angthoron

Arcane
Commissar Draco said:
You don't have to open an account on paypal, just use your credit/debet card, you do have one fratre?

Oh yeah, thanks for pointing that out.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Dicksmoker said:
What's the goal of the game?
probably to increase the serverload to the point where the whole rack melts

oh and damn you DU for removing the single offensive weapon there was :lol:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Somebody pwned me as I was transporting some Plastics to sell it on another planet, and now I'm outta money and can't do anything. Cool game.

Is there any way to restart it, by the way? :P

Marsal

Arcane
I almost destroyed you 2 times, Dicksmoker! Damn fast clicking :) I spent my moves, so you'll get to live a couple more hours. Be afraid :smug:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Fens said:
The equipment available at any port is updated every hour (along with resources).

Crooked Bee said:
Is there any way to restart it, by the way? :P
Well, that's the reason Pods have 10 cargo holds. Theoretically there are cheap resources that you could use to scrape your way back into cash from as little as $10k. Though it may take some time and luck depending on what's available and what price it is at the time.

Dicksmoker said:
What's the goal of the game?
Ostensibly a creative outlet. Where / if it goes from there is entirely up for grabs.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Commissar Draco said:
That's still supporting PayPal, supporting PayPal means supporting Adecco and PayPal's evil practices.
I'll keep using the Amazon and GoG links. That's all you'll be getting from me /parasite

Hoodoo

Arcane
I docked at Jola-7 and lost 450 clicks :x
thought dying would let me restart
just makes you shitter

:x :x

Fens

Ford of the Llies
DarkUnderlord said:
Fens said:
The equipment available at any port is updated every hour (along with resources).
ya... just saw that my 'become rich in 10 clicks' route became unprofitable and finally bought some arms... pretty cool

Redlands

Arcane
Asking for money: Jewish.

The Final Solution: Nazi.

Asking for money for the final solution: Codexian.

JaySn

Educated
How will the search feature differ from the current Google one?

I pledge 25$ . . . in 3 or 4 days, once the bank transfer goes through.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
You could start giving ships for donations.

Does anyone know how to interact with planets and moons?

Shannow

Waster of Time
So I now have -7 Fuel and that covers 5 places in my cargo hold... Is that a feature? *g*

And how do I improve my sc?

DakaSha

Arcane
Redlands said:
Asking for money: Jewish.

The Final Solution: Nazi.

Asking for money for the final solution: Codexian.

:love:

If i had any money (seriously i have none.. i mooch) then id donate just for (well marketed) realness of the post

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Alıcı bilgileri
Bağış düzenleyicisi: [snip]
E-posta: [snip]

Who the fuck is [snip]? This better not be a Con.
I don't earn money easily. Just joking, I use money to cover myself when I go to bed.
Ah and donate my gallery space to Bee ,pussycat or korenzel for their nice LPs in case some of them dies

Edit: Damn, There was no text area for when donating with a credit card. I want the gallery space with conditions stated above and "Filthy Rich Patron by third world standards" forum tag .
Here be the receipt number.
3096-3456-4236-9837

[Yea, thanks for not posting any private information like names and e-mails so that spammers can pick them up. Fixed that for you. -Tal]

MCA
golgepapaz said:
Alıcı bilgileri
Bağış düzenleyicisi: [snip]
E-posta: [snip]

Who the fuck is [snip]? This better not be a Con.
I don't earn money easily. Just joking, I use money to cover myself when I go to bed.
Ah and donate my gallery space to Bee ,pussycat or korenzel for their nice LPs in case some of them dies

Edit: Damn, There was no text area for when donating with a credit card. I want the gallery space with conditions stated above and "Filthy Rich Patron by third world standards" forum tag .
Here be the receipt number.
3096-3456-4236-9837

Is that you, denizsi?

MCA
WhiskeyWolf said:
Out of power! You must wait for your engines to recharge before you can move again.
:x

Give me your coordinates, I'll come with fuel to help a fellow Codexer.

Also, can we not trade with others? I need to give myself $10M+ from my double-alt account so I can start the final solution.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
villain of the story said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Out of power! You must wait for your engines to recharge before you can move again.
:x

Give me your coordinates, I'll come with fuel to help a fellow Codexer.
I'm sure you will deliver those fuel-cells one shoot at a time :smug:

Seriously, how long do we have to wait for the clicks to regenerate?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom