Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

WhiteGuts

Arcane
636157206849729158.png

Holy shit does Blizzard hate Rogue

GrainWetski

Arcane
Yeah, going to need a lot of board clears. If there aren't enough, the game might end up in a worse than it is now.

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That warrior legendary seems pretty insane. It's good even if you just run 2 war axes, not to mention when you run something like gorehowl.

v1rus

Arcane
dem jade golemz :M

Still, jg rogue will prolly be shite, and jg shaman will be subpar to, well, shaman.

As such, I invite yall to bow down before us, yer druid overlords. You thought standard and nerfs are gonna keep us down? You thought wrong.

Revenant

The only class that should be able to outfatigue opponents is control/fatigue Warrior. I protest against druid

v1rus

Arcane
EqdPbvi.jpg

This has got to be my favorite card, ever. Not only is the effect new and creative, but look at that phucking face. Jsut look at it. Now imagine drawing this instead of a card you need. Oh the salt, i can already taste it. It also counters reno decks. Sincerely hope its gonna work in new Eboladin, and if it doesnt, im gonna run it anyway.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
EqdPbvi.jpg

This has got to be my favorite card, ever. Not only is the effect new and creative, but look at that phucking face. Jsut look at it. Now imagine drawing this instead of a card you need. Oh the salt, i can already taste it. It also counters reno decks. Sincerely hope its gonna work in new Eboladin, and if it doesnt, im gonna run it anyway.
Looks aside, how is a 1/1 for 1 mana with a negative effect ever gonna see play?

Revenant

That's a positive effect unless you're playing against a fatigue deck, since it dilutes your opponent's deck when shuffled into it.

Revenant

Not if you're playing a deck that has use of 1 drops/1 attack/1 health minions, like the current aggro divine shield paladin.

GrainWetski

Arcane
It's just sad.

They supposedly killed Blade Flurry because it held back weapons and weapon buffs, but they're still not releasing any..

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Warlock and Paladin didn't get much either. But I suppose it's still a lot better than rogue.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Well, Warlock got indrectly buffed thanks to the multiple AoEs and boosts to the Reno archetype. I think Renolock will be very fun to play with MSG.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Rogues also only got 2 Jade Golem cards unlike the 3 shaman and druid got, so obviously they don't want rogues playing that either.

All so they could get Ferryman and stealthed Magma Rager. Not to mention the mediocre legendary that shouldn't be a legendary.

UglyBastard

Arcane
We'll have to see how the Jade archetype plays out. It might suppress other control decks because its ridiculous lategame inevitability. CW will have a hard time against that.

v1rus

Arcane
Im quite sure pirate rogue is going be crazy. Ganging up that Patches is phucking crazy. prolly gonna take a more control oriented play, like current murloc pally, but still gonna be viable. I believe ropecoach called the deck unstoppable.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Patches is mediocre. Relying on Gang Up to make it good is questionable. Especially in an expansion that brings a lot of new board clears.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Im quite sure pirate rogue is going be crazy. Ganging up that Patches is phucking crazy. prolly gonna take a more control oriented play, like current murloc pally, but still gonna be viable. I believe ropecoach called the deck unstoppable.

Pirate Warrior blows it out of the water and it also got boosts this expansion.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom