Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

Dexter

Arcane
So, does getting an AO rating automatically mean it's not going to go on Steam or will it be released there anyway? It has been greenlit and Valve decided that it doesn't violate their terms of content, so I don't see the problem? And it's not like ratings are the same in every country, Europe and Russia don't use the ERSB ratings anyway.

Not that I give a fuck about shitty Steam, I'd rather have this on GOG.
We don't know, most rational thinking people are wondering why they handed it in for rating in the first place (and even then, why they didn't at least wait till it was closer to release and might've already been on Steam) since Digital releases of games don't require a rating and it's unlikely that Walmart is going to offer physical copies of it...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'd vote for this guy for President. 16 eueueueueueueue = $20ish?

Perkel

Arcane
Well it looks good. Really good. And everything seems to have ability to get rekt

Multi-headed Cow

Destructible buildings bumps up my interest a little bit. Teensy tiny bit. I like dumb physics crap in games.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
A bit short on dosh atm, but will probably get soon.

The prospect of being an outright crazy fuck gunning everybody down is interesting. So far, videogames did it while being "cheeky" or with social commentary or throwing jokes or killing other 'bad guys'.

This seems really bold compared to them, and I think it'll be pretty interesting to play.

Last edited:

A horse of course

Pre-ordered a copy for myself and a review copy for the Codex. As far as I'm aware there are no region restrictions, so if DarkUnderlord would like to nominate someone to review the game I'll send them the code or w/e when it's released in Q2.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Pre-ordered a copy for myself and a review copy for the Codex. As far as I'm aware there are no region restrictions, so if DarkUnderlord would like to nominate someone to review the game I'll send them the code or w/e when it's released in Q2.
I was going to get it when it came out on Steam.

Don't see why it'd get reviewed for the Codex though...?

A horse of course

In the game you play a role.

That was my joke you cuck

Multi-headed Cow

In the game you play a role.

That was my joke you cuck
It was your joke. Now it has my salty leavings all over it. This joke too. Just not your day. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom