Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Pleasures gives birth to Let's make a Princess 2!

Hobo Elf

Arcane
I kinda want to try out this game, but I'm afraid that someone will walk in on me and think I'm some kind of creepy faggot

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I got to the end and hex edited the save game to get the evil goddess ending. The other one is just the writer ending, since i had abnormally high skills at everything truu gold cheating, and the game chooses endings stupidly. Didn't have the patience to lower , fiddle with the save game anymore.

Thus cheating defeats its purpose.

Multi-headed Cow

It's a guilty pleasure once. After one hot and sweaty night of staring at prepubescent tits in lingerie, it doesn't hold up well. It is strangely addictive at first though. If JRPGs followed that same creepy voyeuristic path I'd be more inclined to try them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom