Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Pleasures gives birth to Let's make a Princess 2!

kenney bounces

Liturgist
Damn... i played this game when i was 16 or something in japanese. (That's about 14 years ago btw)

Gonna go download and play the english version. =D

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Î really wanted to see the Queen of Darkness ending instead. Oh well.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
kenney bounces said:
Damn... i played this game when i was 16 or something in japanese. (That's about 14 years ago btw)

Gonna go download and play the english version. =D

Good luck. I could not find it on the abandonware sites and I could not find it for sale anywhere.

Oh...I think I know what you mean. :evil:

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Anthony Davis said:
Good luck. I could not find it on the abandonware sites and I could not find it for sale anywhere.

Oh...I think I know what you mean. :evil:
If nobody will sell it to you and it's being offered for free...

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Whoring at an S&M club seems like such a waste of her magical talent :cry:

They grow up so fast

Kaiserin

Liturgist
And marrying Pete Hines of all people. What is this world coming to?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
You can make an account at http://www.cdosabandonware.com/ and download it from there, they seem to still have some games that other abandonware sites have removed. I don't know if they are 100% legal but who cares about an old game that wasn't even published outside japan.

bailuu

Novice
Shouldn't the gods be happy that she'll be punishing the prince of darkness? That's, like, almost good right?

Dire Roach

Prophet
My first "princess" turned out to be a completely unremarkable housewife married to a merchant. Ironically the goddess said something like "but a peaceful life is a beautiful thing!" The second one turned out to be a non-sexy dancer (married to a wizard), which was strange since she was primarily a fighter throughout the whole game and barely did anything related to dancing. I intentionally unequipped the war god's sword to avoid getting the hero ending, though.

sheek

Arbiter
Queen of Darkness sounds like a pretty good ending to me. Good LP, look forward to others from you in future.

kris

Arcane
Dire Roach said:
My first "princess" turned out to be a completely unremarkable housewife married to a merchant. Ironically the goddess said something like "but a peaceful life is a beautiful thing!" The second one turned out to be a non-sexy dancer (married to a wizard), which was strange since she was primarily a fighter throughout the whole game and barely did anything related to dancing. I intentionally unequipped the war god's sword to avoid getting the hero ending, though.

Mine turned out to be a hero and I don't think she married anyone. I should have it around on some harddrive at home.

Tigranes

Arcane
You can make an account at http://www.cdosabandonware.com/ and download it from there, they seem to still have some games that other abandonware sites have removed. I don't know if they are 100% legal but who cares about an old game that wasn't even published outside japan.

Except they make you go to some adsite and install plugins and so forth.

Damn, I can't remember where I got it originally now. Maybe it was HOTU back when it actually had stuff.

Try http://dosgamer.com/princess-maker-2/ instead.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Tigranes said:
Except they make you go to some adsite and install plugins and so forth.
They are? Hmm, I was a member there from before the time that registering became obligatory, so maybe the ad-thing does not apply to old members.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Pete: You will marry me! (appraise :roll: 7)
SMQueen: Yes yes. I see. (parry :roll: 1, Critical failure!)

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Prostitute-Maker.png

...oh the Japanese...

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Bah, making her the bride of Lucifon is nothing...
My girl actually killed Lucifon and became the Princess Of Darkness :)

I present to you... Xena Bubbles !

prince101.png

She has the name of the legendary lesbian warrior princess, but her fighting and magic skills are better and her cleavage is bigger... take that Lucy Lawless !

prince102.png

Xena has just had her 18th birthday, but then she stops working and she is leaving the house every night without saying anything. What, she turns 18 and she just leaves her loving daddy on his own?

All those happy memories of her slavin- er... :learning the value of work: at the farm, the lumberjack, the sleazy bar, the cabaret... all this means nothing to her?? Ungrateful brat ! Who is going to support me now? I might actually have to get a JOB !

-Cube, go after her !

prince103b.png

What the-

prince105.png

prince106.png

prince107.png

prince108.png

Lucifon, you ugly bastard , you have not said your last word, have you?

prince109.png

OMG! Cube is a demon from the Underworld ? A demon has been raising -I mean helping me raise- my child ?? I would never have guessed it, I thought those bat-wings were some kind of perverted cosplay act...

prince110.png

prince111.png

prince112.png

YES! I succeeded at making a princess and a Goddess ! What do you think of that, Chalton Heston ? (Heston is her guardian god)

prince113.png

He actually took it quite well...

let's take a look at the ending sheet now:

prince115.png

WTF ??!!!! a negative score? I created a Princess gotdammit , isn't what this damn game is all about? Shiiiiiiiit.

Anyway, time to find another little girl to adopt and abuse.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom