Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Pleasures gives birth to Let's make a Princess 2!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
*plays the Eye of the Tiger Tune*

There's only one way to get the title belt. And that's DA FIGHT CLUB!

pm2_101.png

pm2_103.png

Months of training follows under the tutelage of Chuck Boris.

pm2_117.png

Now she's ready. With a suit of mithril armor she'll ascend to the top of the tournament ranking. But first let's crush her rival in a farce of a match. If she wins this title, we're set for a life of easy money and high class schooling for months. Not to mention awesome paid vacation with her manager, yours truly. So come on, Immershun!

Round 1 FIGHT!

pm2_122.png

pm2_123.png

She didn't even scratch her armor!

This Quarter final amazon don't stand a chance against my litle sugarpuff! Keep it up champ!
pm2_126.png

Semi Final is a fuckin rematch with that muslim fencer whose name is not even worth mentioning. Immershun faceplanted him in 5 fireballs. My lady? Go back to Iraq asshole!

pm2_128.png

And finally the showdown with the savage beast. Remember girl, eye of the tiger!
pm2_129.png

He did a grand total of 20 damage before dropping at the 12th fireball.

pm2_131.png

Take that, beer-breath!

pm2_133.png

pm2_134.png

Alright with the defensive bonus from the Royal Sword, my little goddess of war is finally ready. The travelling salesman came about and I decided to purchase a demon pendant instead of the buxom pills. Maybe it'll come in handy in the desert.

pm2_135.png

Rumors of a tower in the northern glacier houses a real God of War. I'll stop by there soon with Immershun's Kung Fu training coming to an end rendering her godly defenses impenetrable.

pm2_136.png

RK47

Patron
I sent Immershun to the desert with the Demon Pendant, hoping to find something in the ruins that might be related to it. The whole trip turned out to be quite unusual.

pm2_143.png

It's alright Immershun, you can kill him if he lies anyway.

pm2_144.png

Ahh, more powers. But at what cost?

It was getting late by then, so I told her to break camp. That night...

pm2_146.png

Uh oh.

pm2_149.png

pm2_151.png

pm2_153.png

Hey, more Choices and Consequences. I pick...Intelligence. More mana is good for the epic battles.

pm2_155.png

Who needs faith in gods if you are as strong as gods themselves, am I right? With that sort of power, we set off to the northern Glacier in search of the famed God of War.

pm2_157.png

Immershun, Daughter of the Codex will challenge you!

pm2_158.png

The extra intelligence proved important here, with 40 MP left to finish him off. He took out 1/3 of our health too after more than 20 exchange of blows.

pm2_159.png

Shut up and die.

pm2_160.png

And hand over your flashy sword.

pm2_161.png

This is nice if you want to chop shit up. But since royal sword boost our defense that Gods even have trouble penetrating, this God's sword would go to the pawnshop to pay for our summer vacations.

Let's proceed up the tower. I'm curious of what's he guarding.

pm2_163.png

Hey she looks familiar.

pm2_165.png

pm2_166.png

Sigh. That's it? Can't you take her back at least?

pm2_167.png

Quit whining.

pm2_168.png

Shut up.

pm2_172.png

And so it ends our adventure. A short bounty hunt for the Glacier bandit and we're done with adventuring for now.

pm2_174.png

And months turns into a year.

pm2_178.png

Happy birthday, girl. This is your finest year. *wipes tear*

pm2_179.png

pm2_182.png

Right. With all these spare cash, I'll let you study ANYTHING you want. Poetry, Dancing, Theology, Science whatever! I'll take you on vacations. As I've promised.

pm2_183.png

pm2_185.png

pm2_186.png

pm2_012-1.png

Eventually the money runs out. :oops: And I was forced to send her out on adventuring at the desert again. I told her to visit grampa Dragon again at the Desert Ruins. It's been a while. Oh what a visit it turned out to be. I won't even type a description. I'm sure the text box speaks for themselves. And I have to give credit to the devs. This is quite an original dialogue between Dragon and a human female. Dragon Age of Decadence. Just think about it...

pm2_189.png

pm2_191.png

pm2_194.png

pm2_196.png

pm2_200.png

pm2_202.png

pm2_204.png

pm2_210.png

pm2_214.png

Oh I'm sorry, since I've been feeding her robust diet, she's can't put the tights on. >_< I'll try to put her on weight loss diet from now on. Hopefully she can put them on within 2 years time we have left.

After a year of studying artsy stuff while killing stuff to fund all that studies. We celebrate her 16th birthday.
pm2_218.png

But there's a knock on her door, who could it be? Maybe the king came to visit heheh. She's getting famous after all.

pm2_221.png

pm2_222.png

pm2_224.png

pm2_226.png

pm2_233.png

pm2_236.png

pm2_237.png

pm2_239.png

pm2_241.png

pm2_243.png

pm2_246.png

pm2_248.png

Gulp.

RK47

Patron
deuxhero said:
No, go for the Hikaru Genji Plan.

i'm afraid that is unlikely to happen. She's a little bit too 'spectacular' to admire her own father in that sort of way.

but it's your choice, Codex. The old man is asking you. You have 8 hours. :)

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Depends. Did you talk to the "young officer" every January? If yes, do not bother with the dragon youth.

If not, well, money is nice but I'm not sure if marrying the dragon youth lowers your final score or not...

Zyrxil

Scholar
If there is less space on his face below the eyeline than above the eyeline, then, fuck no.

RK47

Patron
ghostdog said:
This game is amazing.

Also:
JoKa said:
what happens if we say yes? we get 10k and it's game over?

the game is not over but you've stuck with marrying him. you cannot break the deal. We have 2 years left anyway.

and as for marrying her father, i'm afraid she's too well educated and has better aspirations than marrying her father. I read somewhere if you kept her 'unremarkable' in a lot of areas and take her to vacation a lot, she'll develop feelings for you. But since I've turned her into some sort of sorceress, there's no way it's gonna happen.

This also holds true for the prince ending somewhat. I never got an ending where I killed the God of War and she marries the prince. Then in another playthrough I was making her a quite intelligent stay at home novelist etc. I thought the game was gonna give me a low score, but turns out the prince picked her in the ending. wtf?

Alright. So we're heading for a NO?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
As far as I know, she can marry the prince only if you visit him every January, missed no meeting, keep her sin level at a minimum and of course have no prior engagement. If you do that, she'll marry him, whatever her profession, even if it's something "remarkable" like hero or ruling queen (that one is considered the best ending: the king decides to abdicate in her favour as everyone believes she'd make a better autocratic ruler).

Game doesn't end with any actions you take, it ends when she reaches her 18th birthday and you then see what happens to her. The only exception is if you let her become sick and she dies from it.

Again the choice of marrying the dragon youth might not be such a bad thing if it doesn't make you lose points at end and you botched the prince marriage. But I really can't remember if it lowers your score or not...

Marrying the father isn't considered so good, but it isn't that bad either. You need to spend a lot of vacations with her, I think giving her pocket money helps but not that much... Staying with her when she is sick definitely helps though you get less money since you do not work and letting her be sick is bad anyway. Talking can also increase it but I do not remember the whole thing. One good way to know if she likes is if she makes a cake for your birthday, but that only means she likes you, not that she'll marry you.

She can even marry Cube if she spends a lot of time doing housework and if he saves her in the adventure mode many times. Their relationship gets a great boost if he saves her when she gets raped by the bandits.

RK47

Patron
I've decided. You are right, Codex! My daughter deserves more than that! I quickly rejected his offer. 10,000 is not enough for a daughter like this.

pm2_007.png

pm2_010.png

We still visit gramps for pocket money when we ran low though :lol:
And I also pay visit to the Lucifon Gang and Immershun finally mustered the courage to drink with them. I'm so proud! We're living a good life here with all the vacations and free cash from Gramps.

pm2_004.png

pm2_005-1.png

I bet we can earn more by just working at that new sleazy bar that just opened in town. She's turning out quite sexy with the weight loss program and dance classes I'm sending her. 45G daily is good pay. Although it's quite stressful with all that petting and shit. But meh, I gave her 100g allowance at the end of every month to cope with it. No pain no gain.

pm2_071-3.png

And after 2 years of diet, she finally manage to put on the dragon tights. Mmmmmm SEXY! :twisted:

pm2_003-1.png

There's no end of suitors too. Hahah! You, a mere mortal? Get outta here!

pm2_002-1.png

We still take the cash he left beind though, usually it's around 800-1000. She's getting sexier from all that sleazing in the bar. And the repeated trips to Grampa Dragon and Lucy's at the desert is pretty worth it. We never really ran out of gold. Such comfortable life, without worries, a far cry from hunting down kidnappers on lakeside and working hard at the farm.

pm2_018-1.png

Everything's so perfect. But a few days after her 18th birthday, she went missing. Where could she go? I found a letter addressed to me by her bedside. The window was open.

pm2_022.png

Honey, that was for your own good! :cry:

pm2_024-1.png

Come back to me buttercup!!

pm2_025-3.png

A few days ago...

pm2_027.png

pm2_029-2.png

pm2_031-1.png

pm2_032.png

pm2_034-1.png

pm2_036-1.png

pm2_037-1.png

Back to the present...

I couldn't find her. Where could she be? Jeez. Ah well. I guess I need to unwind a bit. I know this nice secret club where I get 'nice services' (That's where I spend my 95% of my annual salary, leaving 500G for my daughter MWhahaahah)

I checked in at the usual place and the manager told me there's a new girl at a special price. I chucked the bag of coins and walked into the room.

'Oh hi, Slave. Meet your new mistress' a familiar voice cried out.

Oh. My. God.

pm2_038-1.png

But who did she end up marrying? I mean...uh, she's hawt. Really! Ow ow , that wax is HOT. Yeowch....Yes Mistress Immershun! I'll be good I'll be good. Daddy will be good to you!

Later that night...

I swear I'm hearing voices from her room. Immershun decided to stay in the same house until she gets a new apartment. Fuck my arse hurts from all that whipping. But man she's hawt. There's that deep voice again, maybe it's just the after effects of being dominated? But...it's so familiar. Like I've heard it before...but where? I'm so sleepy...*yawn* Good night sweetheart.

Inside Immershun's Room
pm2_040.png

pm2_041.png

pm2_044-2.png

pm2_046-1.png

pm2_049-1.png

pm2_051-1.png

pm2_052.png

pm2_054-2.png

pm2_056-1.png

pm2_058-2.png

I think I'm dreaming. Yeah that must be it. I'm floating amongst the stars. I'm at peace..that's Venus, Earth...Mars....and... Oh hi, Uranus! Nice to see you again!

pm2_060.png

What? That's bullshit! All that adventuring I taught her, self defense classes and MAGICK. Defeating God of War at 14 year old! ADULT? She's an AMAZING CHILD!

pm2_061-1.png

We killed MONSTERS. KIDNAPPERS! and shared drinks...with...the devil...Oh. Err. BUT WE STILL KILL KIDNAPPERS FFS!

pm2_062-2.png

It's a job, goddamit!

pm2_064.png

What? What are you talking about? The demon I defeated?

pm2_066-1.png

pm2_067-1.png

I only did those things to make her HAPPY DAMN YOU!

And I awoke. Lucifon? With her? No way! I ran upstairs, it was still early morning. The brothel opens at night.. she's not in her room. The windows ajar. It can't be.

Immershun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE HER BACK, LUCIFON!!

pm2_070-2.png

feighnt

Scholar
ignore Uranus - she's an elitist snot. to be a dominatrix is a perfectly respectable profession, and she ended up marrying the freaking *prince of darkness*, who's got to be one of the strongest and wealthiest guys in the universe.

frankly, Uranus is just jealous. if i ever have a daughter, i could only hope she'd one day marry the Kurgan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom