Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters
Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Center left is where it's at. Only Arnold Schwarzenegger can get away with being far right, proof is in Californian residents voting him governor.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Guido Fawkes said:
original.jpg

Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
It all depends on how the alt is used, and for what purpose.

My own, I use(d) only sparingly, and for lulz/trolling purposes. All quite light-hearted. No faggotry involved and everyone should try it.

Sheek and others like Kaiserin form alts but at least stick to them. They do it because they get tired of the stigma attached to their former self, and want to get a "fresh start". sheek will claim his former account got eaten up during the transition to Codex 2.0, but that's bullshit. Same with Liberal. This is distinct faggotry, but not unforgiveable. It's just rather pathetic.

People like bryce do it out of compulsion. It's a form of online mental disorder, an irresistable need to have attention paid to him, but he can't avoid pissing everyone off in the process so he keeps coming up with dozens of new identities, believing he's fooling the administration each and every time. Then he apologizes, swears he'll change, does it again, gets banned, ad nauseum. Trash is absolutely right about this. A very high form of faggotry indeed. I guarantee you that bryce and chefe both hate themselves very much.
Crispy, Crispy, Crispy... I have never created an alt to deceive people, both my dagorkan and Hobbit accounts were totally honest and I identified myself immediately. I think I created a couple 'alts' a several years ago for very specific drama purposes but only used them 2-3 times and lost interest. Actually actively deceiving people is too much effort for me, it gets boring and lame very quickly.

FFS. Stop the lies start with the truthz (or whatever Volly says)

Cool name

Arcane
Saw your name in the homo thread assumed you were against, also you could be our token minority

Which thread was that? I do not remember participating on any threads on the topic of homosexuality, but if I did and was against it rest assured I was trolling, fooling around, playing devil's advocate, or having a really bad day.

Roguey said:
You have conservative views regarding gender roles

I am actually a feminist myself, I just do not suscribe to the 'girly girls are victims of patriarchal oppression!' school of thought, nor to the 'free girls are butch, ugly, have no fashion sense, and do not know how to apply makeup' school of thought, nor to the 'traditional gender roles are a completely artificial creation with no purpose beyond enslaving girls' school of thought. Traditional gender roles do only represent a few aspects of what it is to be a girl, sure. The point is to have more aspects of it represented and available, not to become men.

Roguey said:
and you were also born into a wealthy family and don't seem to have any desire to make up for that inequity, so I'd say yes, you are.

I do fail to understand why should I feel guilty about being born in a wealthy family and should make penance for it. Do I have to be poor and communist not to be a conservative? :?

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
It was 'Spengler Pulverizes Gay Marriage' I think.

Anyway none of this is 'serious' (leave that to Trash, GarfunkeL and the Libs)... we are on an RPG forum where half the people are alts. If you are interested click on my sig

Moribund

A droglike
FFS do people really take this shit so seriously? If you really care so much, stop right this second and never log into this or any website again, you need help.

If you really care so much what OTHER people post so much then just shoot yourself. There's about a dozen people on this site who don't do anything but post about other people and gossip like old women, maybe post a link once in a while with no opinion behind it except a similar "gonna suck" or "gonna rock" spam blurb that's just as inane as "you a shitposter" or "you a goodposter" that seems to be the most their sad braincells can summon. And the same people seem to think I am stupid and they are super intelligent. Ok, good. It's quite a validation (as if I need it) of my genius. Unless you are someone epic in every proportion like Cleve you are living in a world of pure fantasy if you even dream that could be true.

And you know who you are no need for "u protest too much" nonsense. Just give up. You only make yourself look stupid and drag the site down with manufactured DRAMAS!

Moribund

A droglike
U THINK U SO SMART, READIN BUKS. KNOWN MATHS. COMMENTING ON SCIENCE. HAVING DEGREES. EVERYTHING I KNOW I LEARNED WHILE GET MY SOCIAL SCIENCE DEGREE AN MY MBA. I HAVE PEOPLE SKILLS MAN, U JUST A LOSER. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW TO DO STUFF I JUS HIRE A MEXICAN TO DO IT.

Manboons, manboons never change.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
thethingwilford.jpg

FFS do people really take this shit so seriously? If you really care so much, stop right this second and never log into this or any website again, you need help.

If you really care so much what OTHER people post so much then just shoot yourself. There's about a dozen people on this site who don't do anything but post about other people and gossip like old women, maybe post a link once in a while with no opinion behind it except a similar "gonna suck" or "gonna rock" spam blurb that's just as inane as "you a shitposter" or "you a goodposter" that seems to be the most their sad braincells can summon. And the same people seem to think I am stupid and they are super intelligent. Ok, good. It's quite a validation (as if I need it) of my genius. Unless you are someone epic in every proportion like Cleve you are living in a world of pure fantasy if you even dream that could be true.

And you know who you are no need for "u protest too much" nonsense. Just give up. You only make yourself look stupid and drag the site down with manufactured DRAMAS!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
This thread is still going? Wow.

Anyone care to give me the highlights of the last dozen pages or so?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom