Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Grimoire Beta Begins But So Fucking What

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: Grimoire

Renowned racist/conspiracy theorist/failed game developer <b>Cleve Blakemore</b> has announced today at <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com>RPGDot</a> that the development of his near-vaporware RPG Grimoire is nearing its final beta test, which begins this Friday. Several of RPGDot's staff members are ridiculously hyped by the notorious RPG that's been in development longer than Duke Nukem Forever and Team Fortress 2.
<br>
<blockquote>Cleve Blakemore announced today that the final beta testing for the long awaited Old School RPG Grimoire would begin on Friday of this week, with world wide release of the game scheduled for October of THIS YEAR!! Since several prominent members of the RPGDot community are involved with this beta, you can be assured of continuing coverage. Finally, the day many said would NEVER arrive is almost upon us. Grimoire is definitely coming!!</blockquote>
<br>
ZOMG WTF!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111one

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Behold, shitty graphics
67212294fa79b2d422ac52fface1593d.gif

tilting_msh

Formerly Judas
Patron
Codex 2012
I thought only IGN readers and console players cared about graphics?

I don't know anything about the guy or the game.

LlamaGod

Cipher
The game looks alright, it's like Wizadry so whatever.

As long as it doesnt end up playing like shit, it might be pretty decent.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Hey, if it's Eye of the Beholder done again, count me in. Sometimes I just need some dungeon crawling...

... if it's a free download, of course.

PS. Furries < Reptiles

LlamaGod

Cipher
What about the game gets your panties in such a bunch, Exitium? Did he call you a gook or something?

bryce777

Erudite
I love the irrationalness of exit.

Well, something about the floating baby made me laugh...I have seen the guy make his rambling internet posts so I find it hard to believe it will be a GOOD game with him writing it, but it is bound to be interesting.

DemonKing

Arcane
That floating baby reminds me of the ridiculous boss you had to fight at the end of the original Half Life - in a bad way.

In any case, at present its still vapourware.

Eron

Novice
Add a ciritcal point in the game where you choose good or evil, throw in a bunch of computer animated boring conversations, and slap a bioware sticker on the front..

You guys would be lapping it up like old yeller with a bowl of stew..

kris

Arcane
Eron said:
Add a ciritcal point in the game where you choose good or evil, throw in a bunch of computer animated boring conversations, and slap a bioware sticker on the front..

You haven't been around here long have you?

M0rphz0rz

Novice
Eron said:

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

The Codex, haven for Bio fanboys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom