Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Good stuff for bros] The legendary MOM strategy guide

Heresiarch

Prophet
You guys should have heard or read the good, massive manuals of MOM or DOM3, but I think few of you have read the awesome official guide of MOM. It's almost FIVE FUCKING HUNDRED pages thick and has tons upon tons of interesting information, especially all the unique, thorough description for each individual spells and summoned creatures, an extremely thorough explanation of the in game economics, AI, combat mechanics, and of course charts after charts of maths. A must read for any true codexer to preserve their last surviving braincell in this age of decline.

I've DL'd this little PDF from I dunno when and where at all, in fact I can't find it anymore even after googling and searching through all kinds of torrent sites (I think I've actually got it via ed2k). This evening all of a sudden I feel I should upload it somewhere to spread the light, and where's better than the codex, in which it has tons of oldskool bros and even fuckin tolerates piracy (yeah, I think what I'm doing now is technically illegal but do the 'dex care?)?

Anyway, try grab it if you haven't seen it before, before the link somehow got deleted by some good-doers. BTW, the scan quality is really so-so, but I can imagine how painful it is to scan through 450+ pages with even the most basic readability.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2isllxcb4bp1672

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Holy shitcock. That's a fantastic document. Scan's a bit shitty but hey, 478 pages. Thanks very much!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom