Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Yay new GOG Connect titles. Might grab that Van Helsing Final Cut, just need 2 more games from trilogy...
Van Helsing Final Cut IS the whole trilogy (in one package).

I just bought all Interplay IPs, by the way. For less than $20. ;)
Yes I knot that Final Cut is whole trilogy into one big game, I was just talking about the way to get remaining two titles, in cheap way. Already found the way btw.

Worth playing or your usual clickfest without much depth?
Yes. Final Cut have tweaked gameplay (for better) which include some changes in skills. On the contrary there were technical issues, don't know if they fixed them.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yes I knot that Final Cut is whole trilogy into one big game, I was just talking about the way to get remaining two titles, in cheap way. Already found the way btw.
Not sure what you mean. You need to own The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut on Steam to get it on GOG through GOG Connect. Owning Steam versions of the original trilogy of Incredible Adventures... does not make you eligible for that (it does not even give you discount to buy Final Cut on Steam any more).

pippin

Buying it on Steam gives you the right to use the game's cd key to claim a free copy on Origin, if you care about that.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://af.gog.com/promo/20161021_weekend_promo_topware_thq_nordic_firefly?as=1649904300
Might check if Codename Panzer Phaze 1+2 is still playable.
There is also Battle World - Kronos, which is inspired by Battle Isle series. Show some love for the genre that rarely release anything these days.

Also the new Wednesday release is Painkiller Overdose (with -75% discount from start, which should tell you all) and rule is - avoid anything beyond 1st addon (Battle out of Hell) because they sux. Particularly - this one have problem with ammo shortage, which should not happen in arena shooters, period.
Better install Painkiler Supernatural 2.0

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
So I can finally change my mail? The one I used since beta version of GOG is currently ads-ridded spambox (not even ublock helps).
edit: worked
and welp, I already got 2 steps verf? Already forgot about that.

Last edited:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Three more 2000s EA games on GOG, all with 60% off launch discounts:

Crysis https://af.gog.com/game/crysis?as=1649904300
Crysis Warhead https://af.gog.com/game/crysiswarhead?as=1649904300
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault https://af.gog.com/game/medal_of_honor_pacific_assault?as=1649904300

And promo for some other 2000s EA games: https://af.gog.com/promo/20161027_special_promo_ea_games?as=1649904300
  • Dragon Age: Origins: 60%
  • Mirror's Edge: 50%
  • The Saboteur: 50%
  • Dead Space: 60%
  • SPORE: 60%
  • SimCity 3000 Unlimited: 50%

Last edited by a moderator:

Naraya

Arcane
Why don't you people just subscribe to GOG's newsletter? You will get all sale announcements straight to your inbox. I'm subscribed for a long time now and I have yet to see any message I could classify as spam.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Already with 50+% discount? Cool but prices are still high.
And props for Saboteur, I don't like open world/sandbox games with activities points spread on the map, liek a shit that hit the fan, but this game...it's gut. Flawed but charming.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Already with 50+% discount? Cool but prices are still high.
And props for Saboteur, I don't like open world/sandbox games with activities points spread on the map, liek a shit that hit the fan, but this game...it's gut. Flawed but charming.

Plus the cabaret girls of course.

AEA084E62B5BA73DE4CFD384DA95EF4B8FA2915A

Old One

Arcane
You guys got me interested in that Saboteur game, but it looks like it won't even run on systems with more than four cores - not unless you go into the BIOS and force your system down to four cores. That means I'm out for now.

What a strange bug.

I wishlisted it anyway.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You guys got me interested in that Saboteur game, but it looks like it won't even run on systems with more than four cores - not unless you go into the BIOS and force your system down to four cores. That means I'm out for now.

What a strange bug.

I wishlisted it anyway.
You can force an exe to only see 1 core. Also could use a VM.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

What a strange bug.

I wishlisted it anyway.
Just set CPU affinity in task manager.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom