Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

The Anti-Santa

Learned
So it looks like the Insomnia sale is back from today until Friday. Hopefully we won't have a Jack Keane situation again.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
mkRmmc4.jpg

:Flash:

Arcane
Did GOG remove a title from my shelf? There is one icon missing, and it happens in all three sorting modes. Unfortunately I have no idea what could have been there.
ozbk3vkv.png

Turjan

Arcane
Did GOG remove a title from my shelf? There is one icon missing, and it happens in all three sorting modes. Unfortunately I have no idea what could have been there.
I have that gap, too. It appeared when the testing phase for the Witcher Adventure Game ended and I didn't buy the title. So I assumed it was that game. Don't know for sure though. Your gap looks like something starting with I-K though.

Arcane
I have that gap, too. It appeared when the testing phase for the Witcher Adventure Game ended and I didn't buy the title. So I assumed it was that game. Don't know for sure though. Your gap looks like something starting with I-K though.
Hmm, I never had a test access for a game (didn't even know that existed), so it can't be that.

Turjan

Arcane
Hmm, I never had a test access for a game (didn't even know that existed), so it can't be that.
Right, I checked, and I don't have a gap in the alphabetical list. I have Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus, Jade Empire: Special Edition, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business and Journey to the Center of the Earth in that gap of yours, but no gap. My gap is only in the "purchase date" list.

Gog_gap_zps5wihtdyn.jpg

Last edited:

Arcane
Right, and I don't have a gap in the alphabetical list. I have Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus, Jade Empire: Special Edition, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business and Journey to the Center of the Earth in that gap.
I don't understand it. How is it a gap if there are three games in it?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Fallout was missing for a while from my shelf but it came back,don't know about yours.
It seems this whole sale is creating quite a few bugs in the GOG libraries

Turjan

Arcane
That's why I listed the games I have there in the gap. It could be a Jagged Alliance title, for example.

Arcane
There doesn't seem to be a missing game, after all, just a gap. I had started downloading everything I own onto an external hard drive last week (with the GOG downloader) and I thought I didn't get this far, but I actually did get past this gap. And this gap didn't exist last week, and in my downloaded games there is no game between Inquisitor and King of Dragon Pass, so it seems to be just a layouting hiccup.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Hitman 2 is 80% off.
It's tempting, but I don't think I can play a game with a bald dickhead constantly occupying the lower part of the screen. Reminds me too much of...never mind.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hitman 2 is 80% off.
It's tempting, but I don't think I can play a game with a bald dickhead constantly occupying the lower part of the screen. Reminds me too much of...never mind.

4b5846850e2d3aa7465e7d30a01ad636.jpg

Edit: I decided to finish my Sam & Max collection on GOG by purchasing Sam & Max Hit the Road, and I scored a 'critical hit', meaning the game was given to me for free instead of me shelling out $3. I guess I rolled a natural 20. :) So now I can definitely say I like this sale.

Last edited:

Renfri

Cipher
Just got Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut for free because of sale, thanks GoG. :kwafuckyeah:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So far I bought Beyond Good and Evil and Bird Story. Slow sale for me this time (and a huge releif for my wallet).

pippin

It seems the Insomnia sale ended. For some reason it wasn't as attractive for me as other sales. Then again, I already own most of the games I wanted :P
Still, managed to buy Xenonauts and scored critical hits with Septerra Core and Smugglers V.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom