Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's always amusing to see lists of "all time bests" made by people who are young enough to only have played games made the last 10 years.
Some people play games older than themselves, you know.

Only if they get them through the Beg thread.

Astral Rag

Arcane
qsfnlofn.jpg

http://af.gog.com/forum/general/introducing_total_biscuit_gog_showcase/page17?as=1649904300

:what:

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
That TotaBitchin' is still relevant? Why would anyone care about some list of TOPWhatever?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
New hint, Enigmatic Hint
41a085c8c550078d483f81f60110efcea4065f16.jpg

Don't see relation to NOLF.
Wonder what that could be? Prisoner of Ice?
Crystal Caves from Apogee

Eyeball

Arcane
Absolutely not worth 6 dollars, but a fun and charming ancient game nonetheless. I enjoyed it a lot more than Secret Agent, which is basically the same game with a James Bondy setting, as CC has more zany environmental hazards and gadgets to mess around with.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom