Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fund this project to receive a superextreme immersive and original experience.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Hey Prosper, have fun and make whatever you want. Any opportunity to explore your world, no matter how small, is worth it.

Job Creator

Arcane
Personally i'm more curious about the etymology of 'up' to mean 'finished'. That probably has some ancient ridiculously specific meaning that was popular enough to be broadened until absurdity. I mean 'Time is up', 'jig is up'?
I'm not able to find it right now, but some work on image schemas in cognitive linguistics probably has the explanation

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
so in 27 days prosper will finally be able to afford some pizza?

Grimlorn

Arcane
I don't get whats so negative about that thread. Just shows pics of him. Not unless it has something to do with him being ginger. They say gingers have no soul.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Prosper, are we getting our money back or is it yours f.o.r.e.v.e.r.? I'm fine either way, I think you'll make something good, just wondering.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Prosper, are we getting our money back or is it yours f.o.r.e.v.e.r.? I'm fine either way, I think you'll make something good, just wondering.

It is flexible funding, he keeps all $155 for pizza to make his game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom