Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Free Jim Profit

Free the Troll?

• Yea

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Screw You

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I say we let him post freely. In the last year we have lost Emotional Vampire, Wrymlord, some other people, and now Jim.

Without these bastions of douchbaggery how can we feel good about ourselves.

I say release the Worst Troll Evar and let life return to normal.

Who's with me?

Antihero

Liturgist
Now Jim can add the prestigious Codex to his long list of sites he's been banned from. Would you really want to take that away from him?

Also, whatever happened to EV anyway? Just remember lurking and one day he was banned. Not important, but it's a gap in my Codexian lore.

ElectricOtter

eh, i'd rather have emo vamp and wyrmie back than 'ol jim. he just got... tired, y'know.

EDIT:
Antihero said:
Also, whatever happened to EV anyway? Just remember lurking and one day he was banned. Not important, but it's a gap in my Codexian lore.

He was banhammered for spamming dead/near dead cat pictures in GD.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
ElectricOtter said:
eh, i'd rather have emo vamp and wyrmie back than 'ol jim. he just got... tired, y'know.

Though EV got kind of annoying at times. Sometimes he was funny however.

CrimHead

Scholar
Jim Profit was the best poster I've ever seen on the codex.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
He was the worst person ever, and not in the way he wants to be; he's a sad, frustrated, perpetual 12-year-old with no interest in the subject of the site who only came here to be cool and edgy because he'd heard we have low moderation. If that's what you're here for, GTFO to 4chan, apparently your beloved even still posts in /b/. There is absolutely no reason for him to be here.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Why we need this pedestrian, who apparently don't play Wizardry?
:M

Lumpy

Arcane
Posting 100 posts or something in General RPG Discussion should be a prerequisite to gaining access to the other forums. Combined with a strict regulation of GRPG, so that spam doesn't count, the Codex would massively incline.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Somehow I doubt it. Aren't most of the worst GD douchebags actively posting on GRPGD anyway?

visions

Arcane
Was there any specific reason he was banned for, besides his general douchebaggery?

All I know is that I was too busy to visit the codex for a few days and suddenly he had vanished.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Rageing Atheist said:
Was there any specific reason he was banned for, besides his general douchebaggery?

All I know is that I was too busy to visit the codex for a few days and suddenly he had vanished.
Three threads below.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom