Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fisting explained

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
I have several posts I would like to brofist - looked around, no explanation - how do I do it? Is there a step to step guide on how to fist somewhere?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Fisting was available for everyone at first, but now I'm pretty sure an account needs to be at least a certain age before brofisting is enabled. For instance, I can no longer brofist, no matter how much I think a post deserves it. I can take, but cannot give a fisting, sorry bros.

I think brofist 'harvesting' had something to do with it. Which is kind of sad really.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Something has to change.
Undeniable dilemma.
Boredom's not a burden
Anyone should you bear.

Constant over stimulation numbs me
but I would not want
you any other way.

Cause,
Not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said,
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Relax, turn around and take my hand.

I can help you change
tired moments into pleasure.
Say the word and we'll be
well upon our way.

Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you
Till you will not want me any other way.

But,
Not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said,
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Knuckle deep inside the borderline.
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to.
Relax. Slip away.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?

How can this mean anything to me
If I really don't feel a thing at all?

I’ll keep digging ‘till
I feel something.

Elbow deep inside the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Shoulder deep within the borderline.
Relax. Turn around and take my hand.

kazgar

Arcane
Any way of moving the brofist button to the bottom of a post? Makes it easier to brofist walls of text/Playground posts instead of more damn scrolling.

Err, maybe its one for the long term request pile.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
We just got it moved up some time ago.

Code:
Day at hh:mm Report Edit Delete                               #nn  Brofist  Reply

<post>

(Douche, Fag and Ass brofist this.)                             Brofist  Reply

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Fucking awesome find, Gragt. I'm terrible at following spoken french, did he say "J'ai decouvert la fiste avec une histoire de l'amour"???

edit: Holy shit, the cook lady, coyly and shyly admitting "...et je m'occupe de temps en temps des clients, parce que, ehhh, j'aime aussi fister des garcons," as she mixes ingredients for lunch with her bare hands...

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, François says that he discovered fist-fucking within a love story, since Juan-Carlos and he became very attached to each other. ("J'ai découvert le fist avec une histoire d'amour.")

Dunno if you picked it up but the cook lady is François' sister :D And yes, the best part is when she explains she likes to fist the boys and makes the movement with paste on her hand.

Edit: and the army dude at the end! He claims that many soldiers when they leave Afghanistan, before going back to their wife, stop by a hotel to get fucked in the ass. The reporter asks him if he converts the recruits and he replies: "I don't convert anyone. Some dude comes to find me, drops his pants and shows me his ass and I'll see what I can do with it. Trust me, it doesn't take long."

Then he describes how the best in fist-fucking is that at first the dude begs you to fist him, then when you fist him he thanks you, and then he begs you to stop, and then the party really starts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom