Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy 15

---

Arcane
Top quality demo :prosper:

l4yDB5w.jpg

3abe65c6da0917b212bf11e0483f4407.jpg

Probably two months of delay weren't enough :deathclaw:

Hyperion

Arcane
FFXII remaster isn't due till next year, man. You think Square Enix is going to package two of their major (re)releases together? A bundlel would cut a huge chunk of potential revenue out.

HitPepper

Erudite
Oh, right, it's not out till next year. Dunno why I thought it was coming this december.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
In the original Japanese, Cindy doesn't have a "country" or "rural" accent. That's a pure localization invention.

Eh, her accent is slightly different city japanese, which is based off upper middle class japanese speakers. There are actually a lot of "redneck" dialects in Japan, and you get this bizarre shit going on where they go to school and talk like upper middle class japanese people and then go back home and talk like poor farmer japanese. It's weird. Imagine going to school and having to learn how to talk like you're a well-to-do new yorker in both accent and dialect. Steamed Yams and all

Nah, her japanese doesn't sound redneckish. According to that video, she is just trying to sound like an energetic Tokyoite high school girl that loves empathizing with yos. Her jap itself is pretty standard, I couldn't feel any kind of dialect from it.

Hyperion

Arcane
He rips every game to shreds, but I guess it sells more copies....somehow.

How 'bout that 72 hours of real time battling against an Adamantoise, though?

Sinatar

Arbiter
When you can't get Conan to praise your game in a paid for promotional puff piece you know you're fucked.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
When you can't get Conan to praise your game in a paid for promotional puff piece you know you're fucked.

you know the game is mega shit, Conan got paid and looks like he doesn't give a fuck 'i'm gonna trash teh game anyway'.

I'm gonna get the Last Guardian and avoid this, atleast the first is a normal platformer and not a car pushing simulator.

the ending is fkin hilarious, he trashes the devs in their faces :D

Last edited:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Honestly, I've never before cared so little for a new Final Fantasy core game. Even FF13, which turned out the way it did, at least got me intrigued enough to follow before release. With FF15 it's a complete flat-line.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom