Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 2 Megamod...

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I just saw this : http://falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/MIB88_Megamod

New locations:

Enhancements:

Has anyone played it ? Is it any good, or typical cringe-worthy modder stuff ?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
some screens :

02.png

03.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This one has been around for a while, I think. I always assumed Codex hivemind knew about it and deemed it full of decline.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
heh I've usually avoided any fan mad fallout mods because they (usually) are just horrible. So I never played this.

EDIT: Also Fallout 2 is ALREADY too fucking long of a game. It doesn't need MORE stuff.

Yoshiyyahu

Arcane
Patron
B-team mod

isn't the b-team mod part of the restoration project? lenny cant wear power armour though, was so bummed i couldnt have a squad of paladins =/

some of this stuff seems dumb, wasteland taxi? there's like no operating cars in the game, but new reno has one that can take you around the place? it's not even very far to walk, anyway

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, some of the stuff in there does seem rather silly. What the hell, I installed it. I added it on top of a previous installation with unofficial patches, so I probably fucked it up somewhat, but we'll see. I'm mainly interested in the added areas. I'll post impressions if I ever get there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom