Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX RELEASE THREAD

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hey guys, it's me again.
:roll:
To get the highest Berserker level I'm supposed to help Thorgal with Bandits attacking his camp. I did, defeated the Bandits, but now Thorgal ain't talking to me no more.
Anyone knowing a solution?

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Thorgal does not like you, and when his plan to kill you with help from the bandits did not work out, things got awkward.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Hey guys, it's me again.
To get the highest Berserker level I'm supposed to help Thorgal with Bandits attacking his camp. I did, defeated the Bandits, but now Thorgal ain't talking to me no more.
Did you beat bandits at both entrances?

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hey guys, it's me again.
Did you beat bandits at both entrances?
Yes, but I couldn't talk to Thorgal nonetheless.
But nevermind, reloading solved that. :)

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
People still playing ELEX.. i mean how one could play ELEX for 130 hours? There's not even enough content, unless you AFK half the time.
Or you an replay the game. (Though, honestly, I was AFK for at least 5 hours in my 65 hour playthrough, and I did restart after my first 7 hours.)

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
People still playing ELEX.. i mean how one could play ELEX for 130 hours? There's not even enough content, unless you AFK half the time.
Or you an replay the game. (Though, honestly, I was AFK for at least 5 hours in my 65 hour playthrough, and I did restart after my first 7 hours.)

Replay the game just to check new builds and faction quest line only, it takes like 20-25 hours each. So even if you played 40h for your first game and did all side quests and all one faction related quests, its hard to imagine hitting 100h mark on replays. I mean at most you will replay game two times, for each faction.

The game have AFG-away from game mechanism built in -the amount of time i have fucking sit in the chair because PB must have cater to the one retarded fan who love to admire shit ingame while sitting in a chair.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
I finished it in 35 hours more or less and I found it painfully slow in the beginning. Honestly, I don't feel I was rushing.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I had 11 attribute points and 2 skill points in reserve at level 15.

Now I'm level 16 and I still have the same amount of attribute and skill points.

Does anyone else encountered/had this bug?

EDIT:

disregard this.
I'm a moron
ELEX continues to be perfect

Last edited:
i reached act 2 and i don't feel like going on. i did most of the quests already, what's left is beating stuff with a horrible combat system and with the most unfun build ever, the cleric with only 1 usable attack spell, only viable at long range (otherwise it's suicide, literally) and once energy is depleted the character is left to die in a few hits, even with the best armor.

FFS, some of the shit I am reading in this thread now is just depressing. Awww, I built a retarded build with one spell, and now the combat is boring. Oh noes, the grass texture doesn't mesh with the snow texture. Booo, the game is slow in the beginning cause I can't fight dragons at level 1. And I get angry when gaming websites give ELEX low scores. Are these the same people that gush over Skyrim and Fallout 4?

So it seems in new patch my companions finally figured out how to get to Origin camp. I did have to tell every one of them to "Follow me" and then tell them to get to that camp. Lighting is noticeably changed, mostly for the better. Though some interiors are really dark now. Guess there's finally a use for those torches now. And new SMAA T2X option.. doesn't work at all, it's the same as AA off. :lol: Never change PB. FXAA T2X works at least and is noticeably better than original options, although of course image is softer than with SMAA.

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Beat it, which means it's p.good if I actually got around to beating it.

Starts off great, have to be clever and intuitive to survive, diverse environment, unrealistic as fuck but who cares the human brain needs a sense of variety. Towards Act 3, it's starts to drag and become redundant. That means it's the first solid PB game since Risen. 7.5/10 good work PB just keep doing stuff like this.

All the factions suck and barely any memorable characters but I don't really care about that stuff as long as I can plan a solid character build so it's not for everyone. The plot is ok but not stellar. The Albs are your typical space Nazi's.

May start a new character on Hard if I got nuttin' better to do.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So... 39 hours in.
What a load of awkwardly bad animations, clunky combat, horrible balancing (especially at the beginning, but really the whole thing is a mess), small bugs and amateurish writing.
Didn't play anything else the last five days.
I love it.

ELEX!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
So... 39 hours in.
What a load of awkwardly bad animations, clunky combat, horrible balancing (especially at the beginning, but really the whole thing is a mess), small bugs and amateurish writing.
Didn't play anything else the last five days.
I love it.

ELEX!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

This is some very awkward stockholm syndrome we have here boys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom