Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Fighting the Patriarchy One Stab at a Time

baturinsky

Arcane
Some background info about Wang Yi (in game and history)
http://the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/69723726868

OiGKFH3.jpg

Hard difficulty, A Gathering of Heroes scenario, Free Officer.

I have started my career of freelance assassin. Killing men in power and being rewarded for it - win win.

LoMM6BN.jpg

CiMhrwC.jpg

I had only one strategem at first, but it's the only one that's really important

9zEMLDa.jpg

MtTh090.jpg

cyVVILQ.jpg

NIIOaa2.jpg

zo0ZKQD.jpg

x0Px3GD.jpg

6Juq6WJ.jpg

8UrLnr9.jpg

Second job was failed. Assassinations are the fastest quests, but quite easy to fail, because if you are noticed then the mark will run straight to exit without stopping for anything. Though, all assassinations have nearly same layout, so I soon learned how to go straight to target around patrols.

XZy4t2G.jpg

PhYD1Um.jpg

OBPOnsc.jpg

knCeY5D.jpg

Sometimes (actually, I have only seen it once) NPC come with the quest on their own.

0Utd0bK.jpg

Got second strategem, probably for some of my "evil" titles.

EUYqLdb.jpg

GogqwlS.jpg

Game tries to add some life to quest with a series of events like this.

DuW9HHT.jpg

1dKBOGI.jpg

NKv4M6k.jpg

U9g8PzW.jpg

It's a good idea to give yourself a custom horse. It's free, but requires doing three steps - make one in "Edit" mode, set it as a custome horse in "Settings" inside the game, and then set your animal as a "custom horse" in your Equipped Items. I forgot to do step three and so was riding default brown horse for some time afterwards.

o2kOHpr.jpg

You can also set how your soldiers look. They have to be male, so I resorted to just giving them skirts.

ysFvLkz.jpg

JsFOMPV.jpg

This is the "Infiltration" mission. It's harder to fail than Assassination, because you can finish it even if you are noticed. But you have to find and wreck several (2 to 5, depending on quest difficulty) things ("wooden oxen") with a very tight time limit.

eSfdgNo.jpg

:updatedmytxt:

m9Qm10o.jpg

Trifork is Wang Yi's weapon in XL. I did this mission specifically to get those, before I realised that she is using different weapon in Empires.

lwhhHbv.jpg

WCQONh0.jpg

You get Way of Life depending on your titles, titles depending of what you do, and Fixed Strategy depending on your Way of Life. "Pillage" is actually a quite good strategy, it gives a ton of mooney and materials.

zFXMjJ9.jpg

It's not of my concern so far.

l4HeCtK.jpg

Yes, I'm not a nice person.

3WLoWsf.jpg

DyFm8mt.jpg

There are several "levels" for most of quest types. Once you did some of lower levels, you start getting the harder, better ones.

MdPPZ8t.jpg

WHzOoVH.jpg

2GOk7ZE.jpg

YvMjMcP.jpg

You bet

vbbFnab.jpg

9rcNS7W.jpg

That Attack bonuses add up.

iTbiWIQ.jpg

Q4yOx7T.jpg

c5WCPLk.jpg

Technically a step up from just a Free Officer, though not a big one. It lets you Raid (which is not that useful), do some extra quest types, and even conquer a land for yourself and become a Ruler. I was not usre that I want a company of this male, but he realises my superiority, which is commendable, so I have agreed.

np3q5fe.jpg

ZAENFkG.jpg

Another assassination quest. People don't stay in my .txt for long.

viKGqNt.jpg

HntA3P4.jpg

Finally saved up for my first item. An finally did step three, so I will now ride on the Musou (super-attack) gauge refilling horse.

1zmgI5n.jpg

"Wang Yi Kingdom". Territory: 0. Population: 2602. Not that unusual for Three Kingdoms times, actually.

7zEtYf8.jpg

oa5cNaA.jpg

Just an "officer", but I got a two start weapon of my type, which is a step up.

byalFQM.jpg

Some title kicks up after a month or two.

jlmdIqb.jpg

Just to show that it's indeed Hard difficulty. Jia Chong is a very interesting fellow to play too, btw.

pe2RZ19.jpg

Stats of my new toy. Weng Yi uses different weapon in Empires than in XL, which means completely different moveset. Empire's one is actually quite more effective, and normal moves looks and works much better, but I miss her crazy-ass True Musou of XL.

BQIWwwg.jpg

Zhurong is only other woman in my area, so I try to get on her good side, so I can recruit her later.

LY0ZTlt.jpg

Rawr

cGEHCRE.jpg

Top tier assassination quest.There is even a mini-movie before and after you do it.

PZiywfB.jpg

XJE021e.jpg

aGf6BPq.jpg

Did this kill with non-primary weapons. It's Jia Chong's axes, and they are quite good in my hands, but not as good as when Jia Chong himself uses them.

lnUiGlX.jpg

Also, non-weapon special reward, which is quite rare.

GiQwHlp.jpg

Nice bonus.

InUh41M.jpg

gwEdzn7.jpg

Who are these people? Probably some former clients. Well, connections are good, I guess.

OsXWuJ7.jpg

Recruite Zhurong. It's not her default costume, but default one is even more skimpier.

iKfpKSR.jpg

AmpZD7M.jpg

QAQcaq8.jpg

BKJEKu8.jpg

Completed the set.

ySTZoB7.jpg

That Pillage thing. It gives 7000 and 9000 materials and money respectivley, or so. Sadly, forgot to photo the numbers. I think it's one of those things you need an army for (aka being a Vagabond unit, at least).

lEiHEDO.jpg

rVyXcln.jpg

v3cs8yo.jpg

Got four titles in one months (screenshotted three of them). +30 attack is quite good.

eo1JV77.jpg

Penultimate infiltration quest. Four Wood Oxen to break. I don't even bother to hide from guards anymore, time limit is te real enemy.

nlbJbKt.jpg

ZrgqYF7.jpg

rKqC9Qi.jpg

Two more unique officers assassinated.

But by this time I have started to realise, that I'm not gonna defeat patriarchy this way. They will just be replaced with another male oppressor, probably even worse.

So, I'm going to join some female ruler and help her unify the China.

8G4t7j7.jpg

Mosnr5J.jpg

Goodbye "Wang Yi Kingdom"

B0OG3cD.jpg

Yes, you majesty. Whatever I must.

PTxIzW8.jpg

Aaand I forgot to do some screenhot from invasion. But we totally won an another province forour Queen.

But, I need to have more authority, so I decided to suck up to Xingcai some. Sadly, I forgot to make a shot of the menu option (it's "interact") and it's effect, but it worked.
2nnIPhe.jpg

Kinda.

Rip3j1J.jpg

Ynci46f.jpg

Yay, promotion.

AdAzfwQ.jpg

49cJI3F.jpg

Buuuuut
J59wj81.jpg

As I was promoted to Officer, I was stationed not under Xingcai herself, but one of the prefects. Naturally, male. And of cause. Wang Yi bows to no male chauvinist pig.

time to fire up my AssassinBB
bZcTu5f.jpg

And guess what, "regional lord" is on the list.

0lk479Z.jpg

tNvOiJn.jpg

WZ51aAA.jpg

Sorry, Zhou Tai. Nothing personal, just job. Ah, who I'm fooling, it's personal as fuck, and I'm being paid for that too.

cpgetSt.jpg

And I'm direct subordinate of Xingcai again. Yes, Your Majesty, I have heard about the assassination, quite a tragic thing indeed. Unfortunately, I was in a completely different place at the moment, or I'd stop those assassins for sure.

MxNegfg.jpg

uRu162B.jpg

Some more sucking up, and I have a screenshot of it now.

And some screenshots of the Raid:
8udHB5i.jpg

xVR3DZk.jpg

jV8W9et.jpg

hzFPNL9.jpg

nqUPI3H.jpg

oyJYq2G.jpg

GrmGQyZ.jpg

4lMzdKX.jpg

Raid is not a very useful thing to do, but I can't do Invasion until I'm at least prefect.

QN2TCry.jpg

It gives some Merit (aka XP), and most importantly, a chance to get weapon drops.

iqUA3uk.jpg

Fillled up my Strategem spellbook. Still, I rarely use anything but Unity.

bn00hDk.jpg

Xe6tTZ7.jpg

mOsJCwO.jpg

"Treasury" - the ultimate Infiltration quest. 5 Oxen to break and tons of guards.

IDOMNAi.jpg

cCLPcMx.jpg

At about this time Xingcai started to doing this thing. Does she think that I'll be less of crazy bitch if I'll have more friends? Or do they hope that I'll find a nice man to marry?

XKbNuks.jpg

There is a quest to assassinate Xingcai. Mmmm no.

QOiUYRM.jpg

I have failed this objective beause of that thing with Zhou Tai. Invasion is declared in a beginning of half-month period, and because I changed my direct commander twice, it was jaust kinda cancelled.

1TmrkZL.jpg

Interact

M7CP1r6.jpg

Not my specialty, but it's for Zhurong.

H1NXavs.jpg

Sigh

Pl0s1UU.jpg

DOUV3NJ.jpg

Defense quests are probably even more pointless than Raids. You only have to survive for 5 minutes, but if you lose some bases, it will be a "Narrow Victory", and some of your commanders will be kidnapped. And either way, you'll waste a month for nothing. So, it's usually better to ignore it, and if province falls, just re-conquer it later.

anyXFHR.jpg

Unusually good scenery for Dynasty Warriors.

xr18sal.jpg

yY8IfL8.jpg

zMLqDJW.jpg

It was all Defense battle. We won, I did all objectives, and we even got us a female officer in loot.

W1Fep4g.jpg

8ZPRQDn.jpg

kzYtuid.jpg

0Roetgr.jpg

OnlljNY.jpg

Now, Invasion, as Xingcai ordered.
WpDjzdO.jpg

OGwsxbn.jpg

Btw, you can play as any participating officer. Or even two of them.

YBm9h3u.jpg

Also, you can set objective yourself from the list. Harder objective - more XP.

kTwx9Gj.jpg

y5z9R5M.jpg

It's the maximum XP for Objectives you can get.

dPrWOFD.jpg

Three invasions, two of them against us. It takes several attacks to lose a territory, so I'm ignoring them so far.

75p9o5F.jpg

No, I don't think we are relatives, even though he is a Wang.

SAJkdRv.jpg

Also, Raids some up in half-year objective, so I'm doing them some times.

yjuRVdx.jpg

SQhJnDk.jpg

Btw, just found there is a "tutorial" aka in-game help. Informative.

AZRCXjh.jpg

See, second objective was Raid.

Aaand, there was a new prefect assigned, and I'm again "given" to him.
isVafUi.jpg

But this time, there is no quest to kill him.

OK, there are other means.
SZvJyWQ.jpg

Yes, Your Majesty, mr. Guo Hai definitely is not fit for Prefectionism.

fPJPaB7.jpg

Now this is just mean. But in a way, kind of flattering.

YdAbItq.jpg

Three-star weapon got as a battle loot.

dWnUaDC.jpg

And it was not the most easy battle.

Aac3teV.jpg

Actually, No.

QkX5xU0.jpg

Brockering Alliance as a part of my half-year objectives.

Diplomacy is not quite ny thing, but it looks like my Crazy Ass Bitch reputation works for me.
U2tbbhC.jpg

lFxeO7A.jpg

tPB0jJh.jpg

lS4UxIj.jpg

pPDiyGy.jpg

Another shot of my three-star, now with stats explained. Mostly useful stats, but not as good as Jia Chong's "Battleaxe" attribute (attack power temporary buff for each 50 kills. In other words, nearly constantly)

87SmrLP.jpg

Second level of the "Rescue" quest hierarchy.

cHey2Yk.jpg

MPDPvY5.jpg

I'm a prefect now. Finally. Now I can build stuff and stage invasionsm beside other thing, and conquered provinces will be added to my prefecture.

Fan785Z.jpg

cJtGWVh.jpg

But, there is a big BUT. I should have had a shot of the map here. Problem is, the province I have got is in the top side of the kingdom, cut out from the rest of the map. So, my conquest is limited to those provinces in the top left corner.

Ok, let's get to it.
uF5OYJX.jpg

I made this shot to show my custom banners in-game. I think they are pretty and quite fitting.

2h0J7W0.jpg

epwQLJk.jpg

Lots of drops, nothing what I can really use. These daggers are Wang Yuanji's weapon, also quite good, also mostly when in original owner hands.

yweoSH0.jpg

I offer POWs to join me first. But if they think they are too good to serve the woman...

AsqeVUc.jpg

fjvBGvZ.jpg

Br2UcSs.jpg

rkOi8D8.jpg

ZXnQyNm.jpg

bZwH206.jpg

vLOrwv3.jpg

Now this is official

Another invasion
gsZgN8H.jpg

GE9Q5Ya.jpg

1nkQedZ.jpg

IqaCK7x.jpg

Jz0gNhd.jpg

"Man" affinity? Does it mean that it should be used for men, or against men. Let's pretend it's latter, because I want to complete my three-star set.

0dtv8eT.jpg

nlFA1aG.jpg

cxgd9n1.jpg

CyV30tC.jpg

ISqoAVs.jpg

pmDj8R5.jpg

Now, this is serious, if province is not defended then it will fall.

Problem is...
iPgWBo6.jpg

It's not my problem. It's Liu Shan's problem. I govern only my prefecture, and attack is on his. If Xingcai thinks that her boytoy (he was her husband "historically", probably not in this randomised scenario) can handle it, i'm in no position to object.

itkWmki.jpg

So I'm just handling my own domain.

6awGGuL.jpg

Liu Shan lost his prefecture.

J7uD1XU.jpg

And I got my bonus. See that "Iem Shop" that I have built while Liu Shan was having his ass kicked?

Making plans for new half-year. As a prefect I now can make suggestion. And I make them - the way I'm used too.
m5OQttP.jpg

qvSdlb8.jpg

Some power-napping ("Recuperate" command). As I said, that Attack bonuses for titles add up.

rgW8zrM.jpg

Ew7x75a.jpg

Aww, shucks

yAuiYlr.jpg

Flattery will not help you. But thanks.

UIjMAWl.jpg

Camera go crazy during Musou attack, so if you end the battle with it you can end up with some weaird camera angles.

Dbimlnc.jpg

Prefecture borders can be seen on map. Orange is Xingcai's kingdom, square and two circles on top is my prefecture. Square is my capital and the original province I was granted.

Next one is not quite clear without context. Point is, in game Wang Yi hates Ma Chao. Historically, he killed her last son. On the other hand, he did it because her husband rebelled against him. It's quite complicated and fucked up, as usual in Three Kingdoms.
J5kts3j.jpg

z9C5Rvr.jpg

Setting up for final strike. Maybe I'll get a souvenir (drops only happen when you finish someone with Musou)

zB9oLFc.jpg

It's a kill. But actually, hi got away. Thay all are just "defeated"

fQePlC2.jpg

Hopefully, I'll POW him next time, so I can execute him.

r3uNZzb.jpg

Four star. Nice.

cuJAUn6.jpg

xuK7fZv.jpg

Probably should have execute this pedorapist too...

7H9wrlU.jpg

If you insist.

LvYGTa0.jpg

Queen's usual reaction on my persuasion methods.

JTGA33p.jpg

Just a day at work. Taking a two-province kingdom

hLw541T.jpg

Losses are insane. But we won. I won.

yvj6JhZ.jpg

Five provinces under me now. Most of the kingdom

WthU0P5.jpg

zllI1cv.jpg

Actually, now. I want to keep some distance. You see, Your Majesty, it's better to separate friendship and business, especially the kind of business we do here.

3ZIt2ce.jpg

So, nope.

doing Request Supplies for resume, I mean, for half-year objectives.
QRy8YwS.jpg

o0b4f3M.jpg

But only 58% chance, and I failed. I should work on my scaring-people-shitless technique more.

2cWFId9.jpg

Yeah, yeah

zwT5dq2.jpg

Four-star set is complete. Had to use "Man" affinity again

MpwFnkf.jpg

We are invaded. And it's a very good thing, as it will be seen later.

Vn8K0yl.jpg

Meanwhile...

YCbHAyM.jpg

Province is lost. I think it was "prefected" by Liu Shan's too before it fall.

But now I have an access to it. So I can take it back - but now it will be my prefecture.

dtwn8Uc.jpg

mqKeDF2.jpg

And done. Now I can conquer the rest of the map as a prefect, if I choose to.

On the other hand, I have 6 provinces of 9 in my kingdom. And I'm obviously doing a better job as a ruler than Xingcai. You see, she is a nice girl and a good friend. But I don't think she has what it takes to defeat the Patriarchy.

So, I probably should have to resolve to drastic measures - for her own good, and for the good of the reast of the women of China.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
"My skills were insufficient" - Taylor Swift Vault Dweller from FO3/NV encountering destroyed doors with 100 Lockpicks required.

Eyeball

Arcane
Sure were a lot of attractive white people with good hair in Ancient China.

baturinsky

Arcane
Too bad my affinity with this genre is not very good~
What do you mean?
If you had problems with previous games in series, DW8 fixed some things. For example, everybody get a fast-dial horse, so you don't have to waddle for minutes to get to other side of the map. And you are way less likely to lose because your main camp is overrun, as long as you follow the orders.

baturinsky

Arcane
TlUFMCt.jpg

7o7Yl1M.jpg

6NwrlLH.jpg

Quite a lot of people are willing to follow me.

5mqxZUI.jpg

erlL3yc.jpg

52uPdcR.jpg

O5xTaEH.jpg

gWotCc5.jpg

oEdDu6n.jpg

wAlM586.jpg

3iClAAm.jpg

goJQ3WJ.jpg

Tbe battle itself was easy, even though Liu Shan got as far as my Main Camp.

t3tr7vG.jpg

ziRYppB.jpg

i1Fg6PB.jpg

7gSHXua.jpg

Finally "Wang Yi Kingdom" is a not a joke

frSNdGF.jpg

Haters gonna hate.

Ha103iQ.jpg

Setting policies. Very useful, especially when you don't have stable economy yet.

isZD9jv.jpg

I have nearly no resource, most importantly, manpower. So I'm going to conscript heavily

tJLOhuh.jpg

My income. Expenses are officer's salary, 50 gold per person. That's why it's better not to have more crew than you need.

dueVo7X.jpg

Without Xingcai, Zhurong has appointed herself as my PR agent.

deY7vau.jpg

One thing about officers. Some commands only can be used when you have an officer with it. For example, "Recuperate" command. Officers get tired after battles they took part. And you yourself have to take part in each battle. So, you need Recuperate to heal without wasting too many turns. I had no one with tis skill after ceding, so I had to recruit this generic.

CvoMmrP.jpg

One consequence of my policy. Nice

OKNWSn5.jpg

It's military power display. Yes, I'm the weakest now.

But I have enough manpower to get the rest of Xingcai's kingdom.

So, I attacked her capital directly.
VZdD6ZV.jpg

jo5Y2M6.jpg

Gonna be hard battle, so I reinforced some bases.

Early game, and in lower difficulties you can just mow down all enemies yourself. But enemies get buffed up on Hard, and then some more depending on strategic situation (such as you attacking capital of multi-province kingdom) and I think the size of you kingdom. Bigger your kingdom is, more fierce are the enemies. Besides having more hp they are much more actively block your strikes and use commands such as "Unity" (powerful heal)

So, you have to use strategy then, and rely more on other officers, give commands etc.

In this case, I ordered everyone to defend top left base, and went myself to center.
GUMiyEt.jpg

BmfTynT.jpg

AxoqM2F.jpg

HYLYOAz.jpg

Ixb2GG6.jpg

While I was busy in the center, guys repelled initial attack in the top, but was crashed by reinforcement. So I had to go there and mop up personally.

bFDdJYZ.jpg

GJSgfDd.jpg

mMAYAiL.jpg

3syujkB.jpg

Victory

aWNeU5U.jpg

Souvenir from Xingcai

cKm6XRC.jpg

And heavy losses.

kQK6vqf.jpg

WQO5bB9.jpg

Zocr5oB.jpg

Fju10x9.jpg

Now I can hire Xingcai (when I have enough gold, that is). Quite hich chance too, considering that she hates my guts.

qaneMRQ.jpg

Btw, I'm relatively well-liked by subjects. I expected worse.

IPzHOmh.jpg

I'm going to take last province left from Xingai's kingdom (green one). Meanwhile, I'm under attack myself.

gQUcUWG.jpg

7HuAyao.jpg

Easy win, low losses.

bVdozB6.jpg

a72yzQU.jpg

And I have lost Luoyang. Time to deal with that fast-growing blob.

anO1NIO.jpg

I'm still "Lord's Right hand"

SF6L5Fb.jpg

Another effect of my Finances-focused policy.

HNlr8Uy.jpg

XxPSCZj.jpg

6TLN5rw.jpg

dQ1LUlU.jpg

Some more warring

GYNx9Rz.jpg

Time to upgrade my horse. You have access to more items depending on provinces and number of Item shop you have. I have lots of both and Storm Runner -specific province. So I buy him. He is basically upgrade of what I have - regens Musou too, but faster and stronger.
3tJsyaq.jpg

zNvoq5b.jpg

8x4slyG.jpg

Recruiting Xingcai.
CTsrIem.jpg

p8EDZLN.jpg

Shot of my current weapon
MEfDRuB.jpg

Stats of weapons are constant for given number of stars and type. So, this is what I'm stuck with. Not the best, but a srvicable mix of defense and offense capabilities. Between this (Jubilation+Vambrace), my anti-arrow armor and Wang Yi's auto-blocking, I'm very hard to kill. I get attack buff after switching weapons, and Full Bloom helps with it. Triumph and especially Induction buff attack. Don't like Frost, though.

Now it's time to promotion.
vQUnWcn.jpg

SeVZN7V.jpg

u6Wb6TJ.jpg

Xingcai got lots of land and crew to repay for our err past misunderstandings. She gets my whole south border, so she can defend it while I deal with the West.

Another direct attack on capital. I have more troops this time, though.
CK6KiW9.jpg

9e8jr6P.jpg

Mq3nmwm.jpg

Souvenir from Jia Chong.

i7qEpvC.jpg

DtusjHC.jpg

ZyCNg55.jpg

Illustration of how severe effects of being tired is and how Recuperate can heal it in an instance (that is in one month)

y8hD7QS.jpg

And the final state of my kingdom (for now)

Last edited:

baturinsky

Arcane
It's mostly straightforward conquest from here, though with a twist

2XEMZa6.jpg

xBrqoG3.jpg

As all Japanese and Russians know, best way to improve work relations is to consume lots of alcohol together.

FUNUQhu.jpg

ZGzyu2e.jpg

xGv8QBk.jpg

Things are going pretty well

Nfl0hbG.jpg

Wang Yi is getting a lot of marriage proposals. Mostly from generics.

LYid4U6.jpg

Dynasty Warriors fail Bechdel test miserably. Pretty much all women are attachments to their fathers and/or husbands. Many of them keep mentioning it constantly, such as after each victory over officer Lu Lingqui and Guan Yinping say that "I'm a daughter of Lu Bu/Guan Yu etc etc". If we look at their historical prototypes, they are more detailed, but they are too usually defined as someone's wife. And among their accomplishments usually is mentioned how good they were looking after their husband's harem, and were not jealous at all when he fucked other women.

Wang Yi is probably only characters that got renown for her own accomplishments and bravery, rather then for being someone's woman.

Zhang Chunhua, while also "just" a Sima Yi's wife, is known to be assertive, and acting as the actual head of her family. And that's why Wang Yi tried to hire her the most. But was rejected four times.

DY2rO48.jpg

Not that I need that money, but I would promote Sima Yi anyway. Notwithstanding all that matriarchy-ho, we need someone with such talent and experience.

wxGjuYn.jpg

Is it just because of one bribe? Oh, there were also all that executions. And assassinations. And invasions. And lots of people not liking Wang Yi for some reason.

It made Wanf Yi contemplate they way she rule and what future can she bring for China.

LV4mMkZ.jpg

Meanwhile, hey, 5-star piercer! I was not aware it's possible to get weapon above 4 star in battle.

2woBuSz.jpg

Wang Yi's "I'm getting proposed by some random guy again" face.

G420snz.jpg

Best strategem in game. Fills Rage Gauge, which in turn can be used to deal insane area damage. I have 8 strategem points, which means I can drop two tactical nuke-equivalents.

1YwIbAp.jpg

XuWPBkB.jpg

Diaochan is one of those girls not known for anything but being her husband's wife, both historically and in game. Oh, and being hot. And loli.

But if she is willing to follow Wang Yi's example and guidance, Wang Yi will gladly provide it.

p5ywqUC.jpg

New organisation chart.

5BPS0uX.jpg

ykEYrxp.jpg

Did one defensive battle solo to get this
0GRgZWO.jpg

With Concentration strategem it was not that hard. Wait for all enemy officers mob me, go Rage Musou on them.

Z7qVWZ1.jpg

Cai Wenji is one of those few known for her oen accomplishments, mainly in literature. Also, for being a daughter of famous official, and being a sex slave of some bandits for 12 years.

mxXgbvc.jpg

Wang Yi has fixed her reputation somewhat, but she did too much evil for some donations and parties to change it significantly.

YoBcxh0.jpg

Another battle result. Victory with 100% losses. I heard it's a bug.

khH850c.jpg

But loot is nice. Too bad I already have 5* set.

kJVSgpk.jpg

This battle was a little better.

5jWlPQ4.jpg

0HYMT4b.jpg

l5buFU5.jpg

WyGcoSm.jpg

fmEpXRY.jpg

Every province is happy

dKEgvpt.jpg

r7OgaA9.jpg

Bu Lianshi. She refused once, but was not as adamant as Chinhua.

uUWW67h.jpg

rtdLnH7.jpg

It's hard to argue with that logic.

Dgnkrda.jpg

JRcRfH2.jpg

ZtEqF53.jpg

Wang Yi got back at Chinhua by marrying her historical Husband. Totally worth it.

SkEAqkT.jpg

0TktxFk.jpg

But then... Wang Yi has finally decided that she did not want Tyrant of Chaos to be a head of China once it's unified.

f4xUUbn.jpg

qCTc7TV.jpg

E3nnbtg.jpg

So she just resigned and returned that crown back to Xingcai. Hopefully, Xingcai will not disappoint.

ce4hfw2.jpg

eavYS3X.jpg

And she did not disappoint. Immediately after the coronation, Xingcai forced the biggest of two remaining independent kingdoms to surrender.

mVeoeS3.jpg

Deja vu

Time for the final battle
PYlUOMs.jpg

LQrdR6c.jpg

M23qzy9.jpg

EY5OEFw.jpg

I0O1YWU.jpg

96htWA3.jpg

R58GpjK.jpg

uEcrZZF.jpg

Hn5nDih.jpg

Last edited:

baturinsky

Arcane
You have Zhenji? Can you recruit whomever you want?
Mostly, but there are some limitations.

For example, if you start at a historical date (i.e. not Gathering of Heroes), then only characters active at about that time will be available.
Also, there is a certain chance to fail hiring, which depends on relative virtue, relations, way of life, their current rank and god knows what else. I failed hiring Chunhua four times.
And you can't hire independent rulers, or someone already killed (executed or assassinated) by you or somebody else.

Gozma

Arcane
Zhang He, still camp gay five sequels later. Japan don't change

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom