Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Aledorn (formerly Dungeons of Aledorn) - Realms of Arkania-like RPG

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I bet 100 brofists this gets funded. Most kickstarter projects that get this far manage to scrape over the goal, so if the devs keep the struggle going the odds are p. good.

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
I feel really sad about this not being funded.
Specially considering all the stupid shit that gets funded on KS nowadays. I think it says a lot about the global aura of imbecility in our current society.

Xorazm

Cipher
Today is last update from our KS campaign... enjoy it ;)

Upping my pledge to 50 bucks. Partly because you're a scrappy bunch of guys who believe in what you're doing, partly because you haven't resorted to begging like that awful Underworld Ascendant email, partly because I like what I've seen.

But mainly because if the hardcore aren't willing to take chances on little people with dreams, we'll never have the renaissance we're all praying for.

Best of luck to all of you in the countdown.

Lhynn

Arcane
Sadly i cant back, tried a few methods but nothing. I can only pay tru paypal so without a codex fundraiser i simply cant, living in argentina really sucks sometimes.

I wish you the best Team 21

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
I would like to up my pledge and get the physical artbook add-on, but there is no mention of its prize nowhere.
Team 21 how can I get it?

Physical Art Book

The Art book will have at least 30 pages (size A3) showing hand-paint pictures and sketches from Yeve, our art designer.

77b54ec26b90feeec8339f523b84775c_original.jpg

Last edited:

Darkzone

Arcane
@Team21
It look like you have to pledge for yourself some $10k so that you at least get the $50k's minus the usual fees. Nobody will take this as a bad move, all people will understand your motivation and support this kind of action.

Alchemist

Arcane
Raising my pledge from $9 to $30 - so there's a cheap $9 slot open at the moment!

Someone needs to get Notch on the scene - doesn't he like classic-style CPRGs?

agris

Arcane
Patron
someone needs to get a russian oligarch on the scene, ASAP.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Raising my pledge from $9 to $30 - so there's a cheap $9 slot open at the moment!

Someone needs to get Notch on the scene - doesn't he like classic-style CPRGs?

He only does it for the prestige. There's no prestige to be gotten here since this game is not made by famous people.

Team 21

NoEZ Games
Developer
I would like to up my pledge and get the physical artbook add-on, but there is no mention of its prize nowhere.

Physical Art Book

The Art book will have at least 30 pages (size A3) showing hand-paint pictures and sketches from Yeve, our art designer.

You can buy reward - grizzly bear. But if you want only art book, like add-on. So there'll surely we can add. But it will not come cheap add-on. Production cost is not small: /

AbounI

Colonist
Patron

Physical Art Book

You can buy reward - grizzly bear. But if you want only art book, like add-on. So there'll surely we can add. But it will not come cheap add-on. Production cost is not small: /
Ouch, I can't afford the grizzly bear reward.I've already pledged 120$ (black wolf+shippment cost) for the boxed version, but just for the arbook add-on, how much do I have to add?

Team 21

NoEZ Games
Developer
So artbook is added. Unfortunately, I counted a separate price and not small. Because it really is, we plan to A3 + paper quality and color printing based on $ 150. The price could go down dramatically if we could do more pieces. At the moment it looks like some 10 to 20 and the maximum load at this price is considerable.

GlutenBurger

Cipher
@Team21
It look like you have to pledge for yourself some $10k so that you at least get the $50k's minus the usual fees. Nobody will take this as a bad move, all people will understand your motivation and support this kind of action.
Would it be to their advantage, though? They've got other funding options to turn to if this one fails, and $60K is already a tiny sum without them having to meet the difference themselves.

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
14h and 8.5k left, looks like it's going to make it just barely

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Jesus. almost 200$ thrown at this game for a stupid map. I really want to see this game happen. But now port of me hopes the KS fails :)

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Hey Infinitron, is there something else the codex can do to push the game? Maybe including it in the advertising banners with the kickstarter link?

Uh, I wouldn't know about that. Talk to DU and Taluntain. You could also ask Bee to tweet about it.

Our megaphone isn't really that loud, though.

Since you guys have almost completely ignored this campaign while simultaneously covering every single pathetic update from TSI, I think it would be fair to at least give one last push on the front page - Dungeons of Aledorn needs your gold in the next 8 hours!

DarkUnderlord Taluntain Crooked Bee

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom