Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Dominions 4 PBEM - Gateway and Archive Thread

Lizzurd

Cipher
Yeap, you are right about the last point. AC is still very bad for almost everyone excepting you and bats.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Considering we are scattered over (hopefully soon) 6 games now, finding someone to fill in for a time or even permanently is getting kind of a hassle. TripJack the poor cunt even lost a whopping 3 consecutive turns (how sad!). Therefore I think it is a good idea to use this thread to announce our time away from the world of Dominion and coordinate to find subs.

I'll start.
I will be gone this weekend, 6.6 - 7.6. Affects S4 (T'ien Chi) and S5 (C'Tis). Anyone wanna sub?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
Anyone wanna sub?

You can trust your team mates do a couple turns for you. Why do you want to look for subs already? I mean, D5 didn't even have a proper start yet.
Oh I do, but 2 weeks ago when I announced my absence in the S4 thread the same damn people in S5 were wondering why I am staling my turns. Better safe than sorry.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
This is literally me.

Are you veliky knyaz Sviatoslav Igorevich?
Reincarnate.
Sviatoslav is famous for his incessant campaigns in the east and south, which precipitated the collapse of two great powers

Sviatoslav was a blue-eyed male of average height but of stalwart build, much more sturdy than Tzimiskes. He shaved his blond head and his beard but wore a bushy mustache and a sidelock as a sign of his nobility.[11] He preferred to dress in white, and it was noted that his garments were much cleaner than those of his men, although he had a lot in common with his warriors. He wore a single large gold earring bearing a carbuncle and two pearls.[12]
:obviously:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Today is a sad day for Xibalba. We say goodbye to our God.

During his life in this realm, he pimped hard and fought in several wars. But as time passed, he had a real hard time finding a purpose of existence. A hobby, at least. Most of the realm has already accepted him as the one and only God, and it's only a matter of time before the rest of the world will do it.

And there he was, a God without purpose. Transmuting fire gems, generating temple checks... and that's about it. He wasn't even needed as SC at this stage. When Astral Corruption struck, the nation ceased it's magical practice. Everybody, except for the God. He has spoken out loud:"THE HORRORS CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES", and kept transmuting.

And when Scabiel the Maker of Ruins came, NEZAMETEN was true to his trollish nature, throwing insults and ENRAGING the bastard.

spredi.jpg

Farewell, pimp lord. We could ressurect you in one turn without a slight impact on research, but your physical presence is no longer needed.

:hero:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Yeah. Damn spring hawks, at least that pack is dead now. Also, my mages ignored their scripting that was supposed to decimate your army, but it's likely my orders were more stupid than genious.

Most of your mages were standing in the back rows. Maybe the range was miscalculated? Also, nice try with Curse of the Frog Prince spam, but MR 16 on Sacred Scorps is no joke.

Anyway, a memorial photo. For teh history!

vtyycm.jpg

Looks like a bad lsd trip.

sqeecoo

Arcane
The thread is a great idea!

But I'd say you don't need an extension for two days - have your mates do it or just set an extension, no biggie.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I am sadly more touched by the fact that the new Marverni player started attacking me the very turn he took over the nation.

Rather.... distasteful, we can say. Luckily, most of his attacks where pitiful Golems with outdated equipment and easy attacks agains border provinces. As we say, pretty easy to win suprise attacks against unsuspecting foes.

We of course hope that Marverni will see the foolishness of his actions, but what does we know....

Lizzurd

Cipher
Nice lies bro, but it exactly you who attacked me. I don't know the reasons behind your plan and all words here, in public, but i want to assure you that my defenses are strong and required many months to be built. My mages are strong in soul and no frog is dare to duel them. We will defend The Motherland until the end!

rrqwli.png

Lizzurd

Cipher
This is Atlantis invading army. Dawn, it's too big. I am doomed. I honestly don't understand the sense of attacking, without any warnings. I proposed my help against Xibalba, and in return you invaded your possible ally. Why?

Well, at least you are invading with single army. If there are not some hidden groups of cause.

vnbdfn.png

jharhh.png

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wtf?
It will be impossible to tell who is talking about what now.
Whose glorious idea was that?

Nobody knows if it is me attacking R'lyeh or me attacking R'lyeh!

It is

Also, sorry for submitting Decline 5 late. I have no excuses, just forgot about it.

Last edited:

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Clearly the old gods are not fully gone and are fed up with the squabbling of the new pretenders across multiple dimensions. In their glorious trolling power they have fused the dimensions together to see what madness emerges.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom