Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dominions 4 announced

mondblut

Arcane
They are called money. You can't hack them into your bank account, sadly, but there are other ways.
No, when I clicked the link, it said I needed some kind of blue coin thing which I was supposed to be able to get for free, but I haven't been on this site before, so I haven't had the chance to get any. I'm certainly not giving money to a weird site on the Internet I've never heard of before, especially when there is no PROFIT to be had by doing so.

Come on, Gamersgate is older than Steam. It used to be Paradox' own distribution platform before they sold it. Dunno about blue chips, what little I've bought from them, I did for money.

Norfleet

Come on, Gamersgate is older than Steam. It used to be Paradox' own distribution platform before they sold it. Dunno about blue chips, what little I've bought from them, I did for money.
Yes, but that doesn't mean I know anything about it. Keep in mind that as an old Internet veteran, my immediate reaction to seeing anything that looks like an ad is to immediately disregard and delete it from memory.

TigerKnee

Arcane
Blue Coins are just Gamersgate (wow, that's an unfortunate name) version of those Customer Points you get in several online stores that can be redeemed for stuff.

You buy things with actual cash.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
I was confused myself too during that period. Even back then I'd been a pretty long standing supporter of Gamersgate, so I was wondering what all the #gamergate BS was about until I actually went to read up on it.

Mortmal

Arcane
Must have Dominions 5 about to come out of the oven.
Think dominion 3 life time was around 6 years , so not likely about dom 5 coming out soon .They stil even patch their old games fo free.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom