Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dice Age, the new era of dice.

Ok, we're all here more or less fond of dice.

When RPG dice were first released, in the 80's, it was something new. We knew six sided dice, but D4? D8? D20 for christ's sake?

So I have been working on this since a long time, more than ten years, and today I will release it: the dice, next generation!

The Alpha Edition is pending to be launched on the market, and you can pledge to help the project
HERE:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1536325846/dice-age-the-new-era-of-dice
shot3.1.jpg

Anyone to participate? I am curious to read your diceological considerations.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm not sure (yet) if I like the game.

But I want those dice. So STFU and take my money!

Edit:
Uhm yeah.... I just figured you can only pay with credit cards. No PayPal or such? wtf? Good luck getting money from people in Germany or other countries not using that credit card system.
(Of course you can get a credit card in Germany, but it's just not common here to have one; people prefer to pay with money they actually own ;)).

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
thesheeep said:
Uhm yeah.... I just figured you can only pay with credit cards. No PayPal or such? wtf? Good luck getting money from people in Germany or other countries not using that credit card system.
(Of course you can get a credit card in Germany, but it's just not common here to have one; people prefer to pay with money they actually own ;)).
Don't you guys have non-credit cards for electronic payments at stores/taking out cash from ATM machine?

Fourth and Fifth Dice age tournaments ever at Gencon, IN

Gods, be ready to fight for the Crown!

and join the

FOURTH Dice Age Tournament Ever:

Friday the 5th August 2011 at 9:00 PM. duration 3 hours

Cost $2 Location: Gen Con Indianapolis Hall E: Blue :: 11--13

or the

FIFTH Dice Age Tournament Ever:

Saturday the 6th August 2011 at 4:00 PM. duration 3 hours

Cost $2 Location: Gen Con Indianapolis Hall E: Blue :: 11--13

Ordeals as usual

- Crown of gods rounds

- Totem rounds

- MCQ (Refer to the rules on kickstarter update #4 for review)

The winners of the Fourth Tournament will be invited to fight for the Fifth Tournament grand finale.

Honorific Prizes as usual

- Dice Age Champion rings

- Winners will be best player and next to worst player.

Referees: Tristan Convert and Rebecca Ruiz

We will play the proxy edition rules anno 5113, with proxy edition dice, and introducing Alpha Dice.

Registration at www.gencon.com

Spread the word!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
These die, they are available for purchase now or will be later?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom