Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dev Log #47: Announcing Underrail: Expedition

agris

Arcane
Patron
Black Angel I cannot confirm or deny any of that. What you saw was a weather balloon JPG artifact. Yup, definitely a hoax. There are no siphoner men unless you cosplay as one and there are no new siphoner-like creatures either! Maybe.

I have this weird dilemma where I want to talk about some of the nice things to come, but I should wait for devlogs to reveal them first. Or maybe Styg secretly wants me to leak things and that's why I'm "accidentally" getting XML dumps and debug logs listing tons of Expedition content even though I have no direct access to the expansion?

e6fea896cac0c47d842509af713c5f34720dd73f414f56d144ea6037d8a4464a.jpg

axedice

Cipher
You should totally update underrail.info.tm with the leaked skills and feats, thats what Styg intended by leaking them to you.

Don't mind us, we'll just act as if we were trying to build that psi/stealth/sniper and nothing happened..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom