Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
I can see them.

Post them, we are all fucked in any case. Pooost theeeeem

Also, Day... Catholic? wut am I missing here

Aren't ya LatAm or something? My .txt is terrible in these days, and you never got in the Great Dominions List.

Only believes in the Almighty Dollar, you know this. We abandoned religion long ago, except as a tool to keep the poors in line.

That's a textbook description of the Lutheran Scourge, following Wealth!

I'll add some hours, as most of the Usual Suspects have still to submit and I have an impromptu tabletop session this evening to manage.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Aren't ya LatAm or something? My .txt is terrible in these days, and you never got in the Great Dominions List.

Yeah, sorry. I thought you meant that I ACTUALLY was a Catholic. I'm LatAm all right. And I'll someday make that "Great Dominions list", just you wait... unless... hold it, do you actually need to be good at the game to be there? :roll:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Yeah, sorry. I thought you meant that I ACTUALLY was a Catholic. I'm LatAm all right. And I'll someday make that "Great Dominions list", just you wait... unless... hold it, do you actually need to be good at the game to be there? :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

No, it means you do something that makes me consider branding you in my own personal meta as trustworthy/not trustworthy.

Skills are not needed. Lack of insanity and good diplo skills instead are.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Also, said .txt tend to wildly fluctuate between games. True Dominons masters are schizophrenic and able to multi-task between their various personalities. This makes updating one's .txt and thread management in general a game within the game. A meta-metagame, if you want.

Here, this can help you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enneagram_of_Personality
300px-Enneagram.svg.png

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

Edit:
tabletop session

:neveraskedforthis:
Tell us more...

Last edited:

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Nothing fancy. D&D Goblin slaughter.

I'm getting old, though. The DM had green hair and was male, so I could not stop staring. I swear, kids these days....

At least you got a group going. I was playing on a friend's snorefest Dragonlance campaign and that kinda fizzled out (not a great loss, but I miss it anyways) and my own homebrew 3.5 original world-let's-pull-all-the-stops campaign is... on hiatus, indefinitely. RL concerns from everybody and their warg.

Last edited:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Was he cosplaying as one of the goblins? Not even gaming girls in my circle of acquaintances would tint their hair green, you must be starved for some good pnp to comply...
Fortunately, when I DM, I'm the youngest one at my table, at least half my players have childrens.

This means in 5 years or so one of them will come back home while we're playing and greet us sporting some flashy hair color :negative:.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
oktekftifr.jpg

guxgougbat.jpg
You were looking for me, Igarak? This better be important. I have battle preparations to make.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Look at yourself, dear General. Signs of exhaustion, stress... frustration even?

guxgougbat.jpg
Recent news from Mictlan keep most of us on edge. I'll be fine.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
You absolutely must have a cup of armillaria tea with me.

qagyteezmo.jpg
What "recent news" did I miss?

Hearing an unfamiliar voice behind his back, Tomaso del Monferrada leaped to the opposite side of the tent, drawing his sword at the same time. Only now did he notice a demonic woman standing in the shadows, smiling and observing.

xtohiurfkj.jpg

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Do you see what I meant, dear General? Lately you've become unforgivably anxious for a man of your pedigree. Take a seat and drink some tea - it will help you restore composure.

qagyteezmo.jpg
I am so sorry, General Tomaso. Startling you wasn't my intention.

guxgougbat.jpg
Who are you, and what is your business here?

qagyteezmo.jpg
My name is... inconvinient in your language. Mortals call me Shodan.

guxgougbat.jpg
Shodan? The one who tried provoking a war with Pangaea a year ago? The one who assassinated the white minotaur?

qagyteezmo.jpg
A simple misunderstanding, I assure you. Sometimes lovers are doing strage things to each other.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Talking about the past is such a waste of precious time. Why don't we focus on situation at hand?

qagyteezmo.jpg
I would like to hear the recent news you've mentioned.

guxgougbat.jpg
Well. Long story short, right before the war started, our diplomats managed to achieve certain agreements with Mictlan. The savages swore loyalty to Marignon, and were even offering military aid against Atlantis. Assuming that Marignon-Mictlan borders will no longer need military presence, we united the Demonic Legion with the Royal Fleet, delivering a painful blow to Atlantis. Our united army is about to capture a castle right next to their capital city.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
There is nothing Atlantis can do to stop Ethanim and Buriol, if I may say so myself.

guxgougbat.jpg
However, cursed frogs are storming our own castle in Tenera as we speak.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Not nearly as important strategically. Besides, Marignon has been doing much better at raiding than Atlantis coalition. We can afford some casualties.

guxgougbat.jpg
Maybe. What really matters now is seizing the city of T'ien Ch'i. This will compensate any losses we might or might not suffer in the near future.

qagyteezmo.jpg
... Ahem.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Ah, yes. Dear General, please continue with news from Mictlan.

guxgougbat.jpg
As soon as the Demonic Legion left Marignon-Mictlan borders, the savages betrayed us. All our agreements cancelled, all their promises forfeited. Now they've joined Atlantis.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Ahaha, my dear naive General. They were allied with Atlantis all along.

qagyteezmo.jpg
Scumbags. This is why I prefer centaurs and minotaurs to human beings. No offence, General Tomaso.

guxgougbat.jpg
We still have an upper hand in this war. It won't take long before Atlantis crumbles. They have already lost one of their Golems, and wasted a small fotune of death gems for nothing.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
The minds behind Atlantis military are making a lot of mistakes, don't they? Unfortunately for us, they have allies. Military skill is therefore irrelevant.

guxgougbat.jpg
Bogarus-Atlantis alliance is a joke, and both of them know that. The only question is who will seize the opportunity first. If Bogarus quits the alliance before Atlantis surrenders to Marignon, they will remain intact. Maybe even take profit of Atlantean territory. But if Atlantis breaks before Bogarus sings a NAP with Marignon...

olocjmjvyp.jpg
All those undefended cold lands of Bogarus will be ours to claim?

guxgougbat.jpg
Exactly.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
I hate to break it for you, dear General, but Atlantis representatives swore to their so-called "allies" that they will never surrender, no matter what.

qagyteezmo.jpg
*chuckles*

guxgougbat.jpg
You don't need mind reading powers to know it's false.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Who knows? Mortals often act irrational. Rembember Arcoscephale? They preferred to suffer genocide rather than sign any kind of agreements with Marignon.

guxgougbat.jpg
I trust the frog folk to be a tiny bit smarter than that. Well, enough of small talk. The Royal Army demands my attention. Final battle against the forces of T'ien Ch'i - the only loyal ally of Atlantis - will not be an easy one.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Please stay, dear General. Finish your tea while it's still hot. No need to rush anymore.

guxgougbat.jpg
What do you mean?

olocjmjvyp.jpg
There is a reason I've invited Shodan today. She made the upcoming battle a whole lot easier.

guxgougbat.jpg
How so?

qagyteezmo.jpg
I've killed a god.

bcbjryhymt.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That's no god(see: Decline11).

Edit: The language on that event is hilarious, though....Naked Blue Dude..... :lol:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Being in no physical condition to play computer games now I'd like to request a 48 hours extension.

I hope to be again somewhat functional on the 5 of April.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Ive been err *separated* from my dominions laptop since last weekend. Should be reunited this evening, but just in case I wont - can anybody keep an eye on that timer? thx

Отправлено с микроволновки через Tapatalk.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I ask for further 48 hours. If I get better tomorrow, I'll post here, but for the moment I find difficult to concentrate on active entertainment (even if I do not longer wish to scoop my eyes out with a spoon due to fever).

Thanks, guys. I am sorry.

Отправлено с микроволновки через Tapatalk.

:lol:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Oh, btw, I went all Well of Misery on you fuckers. Enjoy it while it lasts :salute:

This to further disprove the malignant rumors about C'tis and Burden of Time. Also my new D income is cracktackular!

Don't dispel plz

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom