Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gonna take this opportunity to call out Scrooge and Sranchammer for not believing in me :(
When's rematch on an Oz server?
:M
Talking like I issued the challenge and picked the server.
Talking like I'm curious how both of you would fare playing on equal terms, actually.
:obviously:
Commission the fanfic!
:mhd:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Gonna take this opportunity to call out Scrooge and Sranchammer for not believing in me :(
I believed in you, and it made me 10 thousand brofists richer. You are the man. :salute:

buHhqlK.jpg

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I believed in you, and it made me 10 thousand brofists richer. You are the man. :salute:
This is why I built the time machine and saved your grandfather during the War.
The man always boasted about how he could see the towers of moscow but was then mysteriously ordered to fall back. Now I know he spoke the truth.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Did anyone bother to record it this time?
This is relevant to my interests (even though I watched it live).

More importantly, did anyone bother to record a demo?
You know the kind of thing that you can play back in your UT without experiencing choppy framerate, compression artifacts or Bruticis 's spectating preferences.

We can play some DM game and record it for further analysis +M.

A user named cat

I've always felt bad when playing Aussies online. They rarely have populated servers so they suffer through hopelessly shit pings playing on soil a million clicks away. There are games where even having over 150 ping makes it a complete pain to kill anyone. You guys should've found a middle ground like a UK hosted server.

DraQ

Arcane

You know the kind of thing that you can play back in your UT without experiencing choppy framerate, compression artifacts or Bruticis 's spectating preferences.

I'd have to de-rust myself a bit first.
What maps do you like?

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I'd have to de-rust myself a bit first.
What maps do you like?

Arcane Temple, Deck 16, HyperBlast, Liandri, Peak, Pressure. I think that's enough for now. Take your time, I have to do same practice shooting myself.

himmy

Arcane
Now that I doubled my brofists overnight, I can take a break from trying my best to be funny* on the Codex.

*differences may not be visible to the naked eye

Black

Arcane
Can't wait to receive my delicious Nazi-gold-like brofists up my honour.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Just in case there was any doubt that my bet was perfectly valid and not one of those ridiculous certain-to-succeed bets, I played a bit of UT recently. While I came to the conclusion that with years of no practice I now suck at the game, I also found that the BioRifle was effective as fuck on DM-Codex. That one hit kill alt-fire is ridiculous on such a close-quarters map. Menck easily could have won with 5 or more BioRifle kills if he wasn't a complete flakmonkey (not that there's anything wrong with that).

ut_bio.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom