Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Conquest 2 - The Vyrium Uprising Kickstarter

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I remember that game, I think I even have it in original version (from gaming magazine but still). Was very fun if I recall correctly.

In cases like this its not a matter of quality but of having a big name or good marketing, perhaps both. After all Double Fine didnt show anything for its 3.3 mil...

Kz3r0

Arcane
Here is his problem:
$675,000
LOL, of all the thousands of projects on Kickstarter only twelve managed to raise that kind of money and above, this guy must have an ego bigger than his waistline.
Oh, and of those twelve projects only Wasteland 2 had a set goal superior to this project's.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
telegram: liked the first one...stop...still play it from time to time...stop...see no reason for a sequel...end

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Whats a Vyrium? Im not donating any money but I hope it turns out ok. First one was pretty neat.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Canceled, at least the guy acted cool instead of bawing as someone else did.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom