Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The Unstumpable One, the God-Emperor, President-Inevitable Trump is upon you, dear leftists. Save your tears for when they're really needed. :smug:

DarkUnderlord I'm betting all of my Brofists as of 11:59pm on election night on Trump. I need to win back some of the 25,000 Brofists I lost thanks to that damn Mongolian.

Still waitin' on those Brofists, all 35,800 of them.

Yep.

At this point DarkUnderlord has reneged on the bet, in addition to having subsequently removed the Brofist display from users' in-thread profiles panes and diluted them with tiny, cancerous Reddit memes.

SAD!
I'm not sure I ever agreed on the bets.

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/donald-trump-discuss-111.101527/page-361#post-4434348

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Mein Führer! This imweasel character has let a whole bunch of degenerates slip through the cracks.

The following cucks, traitors and once-bros disbelieved Trump victory:
Cross-checking this list of scum with the combined list of supposed Trump bros by imweasel the following traitors were found:

Aenra
Gobblecock
TedNugent
Melan
Brayko
Multidirectional
Western
copx.
Stalin_Brando

They should all be cleansed to maintain Forum Purity!
The above people, having only voted and not shilled for the hill, have been pardoned.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual

Brotherman Bill would like entry into our prestigious club.

Yay
TrumpYes.png
or Nay
TrumpWall.png
?

Zep--

Last edited:

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Mein Führer! This imweasel character has let a whole bunch of degenerates slip through the cracks.

Cross-checking this list of scum with the combined list of supposed Trump bros by imweasel the following traitors were found:

Aenra
Gobblecock
TedNugent
Melan
Brayko
Multidirectional
Western
copx.
Stalin_Brando

The above people, having only voted and not shilled for the hill, have been pardoned.

shawshank_redemption_freedom_rain_men_3540_1920x1080-450x253.jpg

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Provide evidence for the court of your support of the God Emperor prior to the Day of Reckoning.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Aenra
Gobblecock
TedNugent
Melan
Brayko
Multidirectional
Western
copx.
Stalin_Brando

Prison candidate making his request:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1938#post-4840581

imweasel

Country_Gravy loves to whine about Trump in the Trump thread, so LOCK HIM UP!
Proof please? There is a lot of whining going on in that thread, but I don't think much of it is coming from me.

That thread is too easy to troll, anyway. Guess it's back to Grimoire's thread. It's a sad fact of life that vaporware zealots are more sane than political zealots.
From before the election.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1590#post-4813652

Lock the cuck up, DU.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Proof please? There is a lot of whining going on in that thread, but I don't think much of it is coming from me.

That thread is too easy to troll, anyway. Guess it's back to Grimoire's thread. It's a sad fact of life that vaporware zealots are more sane than political zealots.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ump-discuss-111.101527/page-1590#post-4813652

Lock the cuck up, DU.

That's not enough to lock him up imo

imweasel

Lock the cuck up, DU.

That's not enough to lock him up imo
It would have fell under the radar if he wouldn't have gotten so butthurt after the election, but shilling is shilling.

imweasel

No, but you tried using it as proof that Trump had absolutely no chance to win. You jumped on the bandwagon with the other cucks, who all kept on posting random "proof" that Trump could not win.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Well, the national polls were just about spot on and the state polling was way off. I think it was just an underestimation of how bad of a candidate Hillary was. She was unable to get the voter turnout in the urban areas where she needed to pick up the votes. Trump won the rust belt states by the slimmest of margins and lost the popular vote overall by about 1.5 million. So, yeah...Both Vegas and I thought that he was going to lose based on all available data. Trump (or at least his campaign) thought he was going to lose when election night rolled around. I think most people were surprised by the results, even a lot of Trump supporters. The FBI reopening Hillary's email case 8 days before the election and then three days later saying, "there's nothing to see here." probably killed her campaign, but that was a mess of her own creating.

I thought both candidates sucked and I didn't vote for either.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Well, the national polls were just about spot on and the state polling was way off. I think it was just an underestimation of how bad of a candidate Hillary was. She was unable to get the voter turnout in the urban areas where she needed to pick up the votes. Trump won the rust belt states by the slimmest of margins and lost the popular vote overall by about 1.5 million. So, yeah...Both Vegas and I thought that he was going to lose based on all available data. Trump (or at least his campaign) thought he was going to lose when election night rolled around. I think most people were surprised by the results, even a lot of Trump supporters. The FBI reopening Hillary's email case 8 days before the election and then three days later saying, "there's nothing to see here." probably killed her campaign, but that was a mess of her own creating.

I thought both candidates sucked and I didn't vote for either.

The great God-King has spoken to me. You shall not be jailed, nor exiled to Mexico. Merely re-located to Canada.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom