Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Codex Mafia part the third - The carnage has ended

Tigranes

Arcane
fuck him up good, though

Doktor Best

Arcane
Aw fuck man, i was planning on surviving this. Atleast i had a fun-lynchtime until they got me.

Welp, everything points to Space Insect being the second killer, so...

I accuse him as I begin to grow a ceremonial war mullet and sharpen my war banana. Time to end this.

rambo-prepares-300x200.jpg

Space Insect

Arcane
Well, fellow innocent, we have a 1/3 chance of winning now. If we don't lynch someone, we lose. If we do, we might win. Deuce Traveler has been lurking far too much this game. I ACCUSE Deuce Traveller.

Is Deuce Traveller even here and participating? It would be a hilarious and fitting end if the innocent prepares to lynch the killer, only to realise that his team-mate has rolled back over and hit the snooze button.

Space Insect

Arcane
Woe to ye who would kill me and condemn th innocents to their final grave!
May you forever be Watchwitzed and forever bear the tags that decry your pitiful minds!
May syphillis wither both you and your offspring and may the hookers forever be too expensive!
May you cry unto our gods and be unheard!
In the name of MCA, of Cleve, and of the Great God Prosper, I curse you, fools, that would sentence me to an unjust death!

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
It's two against one. Space Insect tries to convince the others of his innocence, but they don't listen. Perhaps, his words ring false. Perhaps the dead lurker's suspicions were too much to dissuade. Regardless of the reasons, Deuce Traveler and Multiple Sarcasm take all the frustration and fear of the days since the crash out on Space Insect. Like a cockroach, it takes quite a bit of work to do him in. But eventually he is disemboweled, decapitated, and truly dead. The second troll has fallen. Without the constant threat of death and encyclopedic knowledge of Gilligan's Island, the two survivors manage to construct a coconut radio and signal for help. Before too long they are picked up by a passing fishing trawler. It will be long, fishy ride back to civilization, but they will get there and immediately look for the nearest computer. They've been deprived of the depravity that is RPG codex for too long. Corporate_Jew_Master watches them disappear over the horizon from the comfort of his banana hammock. Looks like he missed the boat.

The innocents win!

well that's that, wasn't a particularly enthralling game. dudes getting lynched didn't even try to spin the blame and prompt whirlwinds of accusations, which is the best part. then one of our killers got outed and the other made himself look more obvious with every "it totally isn't me, why would you think it's me, tell me why it's me" post.

ps. sorry for not saving you Tigranes

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I enjoyed all the meta over WhiteGuts entry. Certainly more entertaining than CJM getting lynched immediately.

Oh come on, the innocents more than made up for the killers' beige disposition with some truly high quality lynching. In fact, i'm pretty sure that if Grimgravy omitted to pick killers just to troll us, we'd still have happily murdered our way through the group without knowing or caring:)

Tigranes

Arcane
The trolls seemed curiously non-deceptive this time round, yes. Clearly it is the absence of Nevill

J4Q0FJI.gif

I kinda agree that we should've spun some better accusations throughout the game, but goddamn, everyone was so eerily non-threatening, it was difficult to make heads or tails. But hey, by the power of derp, [mostly] random lynching won the day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom