Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
the same in which we're playing now, Tophat Monocle League

sser

Arcane
Developer
I have BB: LE if that counts for anything you guys are doing.

Okay, we still have only five players for the open RR. I'm going to post on the FUMBBL forums to draft three players so we could start.

And hey, what's wrong, codex? No time for excellent, free turn-based gameplay? What are you doing that takes so much time, playing the new Gears of War?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'd join, but the three leagues I'm currently involved in already take too much time... Maybe when two of them are finished.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
it's an open league, you can play whenever you want, it's not like you absolutely have to play a number of games in a specific time.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, I have four or five teams in open leagues and have not used them in more than six months, so no point joining here only to take a place for someone who might actually have time to play.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Haven't gotten any unles syou're that nehanoviczichiknibishitishiwhatchmacallit guy

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Mkay. Ill add him as soon as I get home. Should be possible for us to find a time to play sometime this week

The Codex Pact - Jim's Retardo Squad match is done.

It was really starting to look like Codex Pact just couldn't score on their drive, with players scattered and tied up everywhere, but at the last moment Nomask (I think) succeeded in scoring. Chefe, our +AG guy almost died, good thing we have an apothecary.

Jim's drive starts with a CP Blitz, which doesn't do much anything 'cept ties down a couple of beastmen with the Minotaur. Jim's guy can't pick up the ball and I try to threaten it with a TTM Mastermind, but he fails to land in an effective fashion and I'm not wasting any of my three re-rolls on that shit. After some maneuvering Jim's squad has the ball in a cage, while the Codex pact is surrounding it from a few squares, it however breaks up when Cleve manages to break armor of an Chaos Warrior, and with some battling happening the ball gets knocked loose and Nomask7 scores again.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Dammit, people. At this rate he's going to overtake me in the league soon. Can't any of You at least draw with Codex Pact? No sense of decency anywhere.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Well, I got assraped by warsaw pakt. :D

I came into the game thinking I needed to take out his big guys to have a chance. I did manage to si/mng his minotaur (apothecary completely removed it), si/niggle his troll (regenerated) and ko his ogre (immediately woke up). He on th eother hand managed to si/mng a dwarf (apo offered to turn it into -AV instead), killed my ag4 hobgoblin and caused a bunch of KOs that stubbornly refused to wake despite bloodweiser babes.

The entire match was played in pouring rain. But neither team seemed to realize this, as there was a total of 2 failed pickups for the entire game. All 3 bigguys on warsaw pakts team had left their negatraits at home today. (Troll failed 0, mino failed 2 on 4+ rolls and the ogre failed one that was rerolled into success). Around turn 4 of second half, when it was 5v11, I kinda just gave up and decided to stall for time. :P There's very little my team can do besides bashing, and very little bashing to do vs 3x st5/mighty blow/av 9+ with 2x guard, 1x block and 1x claw. Especially when they can't be relied on to lose a turn to negatraits occasionally. :D

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
BLOODY HELL!

Some butthurt mod changed my teams name from It Came from Retardoland to It Came from dorfland :x

I thought this bullshit was over and done with when angie got kicked off fumbbl. Did Jaesun sign up as a mod while I wasn't looking?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom