Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Codex EU4 Multiplayer Game - this time with actual rules!

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
im on? Are you in the codex group?

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Krash

Arcane
Buncha no show traitors around here

Still, the HRE only game looks like fun so far.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Buncha no show traitors around here

Still, the HRE only game looks like fun so far.

Wait till France and Poland come knocking, we are playing with lucky nations, hard difficulty and AI bonus.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
I sold my soul to the BBB, it's only a matter of time till it comes round to bite me, but I shall live high til the hounds come knocking down my door.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'll do a short summary of our all-HRE game.

Human players (ranked according to perceived strength):
1. Imperial Archduchy of Austria,
2. Electoral Kingdom of Bohemia,
3. Traitorous Duchy of Savoy,
4. Greedy Republic of Hansa,
5. Pious Bishopric of Utrecht,
6. Enlightened Duchy of Milan,
7. Aggressive Electorate of Hesse,
8. Poor Devastated Duchy of Pommerania and Memel,

The whole game we were struggling fighting off AI invasions and coalitions, fighting against the odds to expand. Since we are playing on hard/AI bonus/historical lucky and we are mostly minors the challenge comes from trying to survive and expand while not stepping on too many toes. My Hansa has grown by two provinces connecting most of my starting lands and vassalizing three more province worth of minors. Pommerania, my most trusted and stalwart ally, was crushed three times by invading Danish led forces, one time fully occupied too, it has managed to temporarily lose one province only to regain it later together with acquiring one more. Hesse has conquered two provinces, Bohemia has also conquered two and vassalized Brandenburg, Austria has grown a bit but I havent been watching their progress. Milan hasnt expanded as of yet being surrounded by hostile forces. Savoy is trying to butter up to France, it has grown by one province. Utrecht is steadily expanding into Netherlands and will soon border France - but thats mainly because France is eating at Burgundy. France is overall huge and will soon come knocking at the HRE.

We will continue this game next week if not enough people show up again for our main game. I was having a lot of fun battling the odds and I think thats a sentiment shared by our other players.

Krash

Arcane
My Hansa has grown by two provinces connecting most of my starting lands and vassalizing three more province worth of minors.

Shieet don't you have a coalition of just about everything against you now? I was gangbanged twice by AI for vassalizing one province early on.

I did gain one more province though, the one held by Venice but with Milan core on it.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
My Hansa has grown by two provinces connecting most of my starting lands and vassalizing three more province worth of minors.

Shieet don't you have a coalition of just about everything against you now? I was gangbanged twice by AI for vassalizing one province early on.

I did gain one more province though, the one held by Venice but with Milan core on it.

Hansa starts allied to almost everyone nearby so that reduces AE a lot.

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Yeah sorry that im so slow i will try to ally with some of the nations to the north now.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Guize sorry, I have to travel this weekend and I won't be able to join :M

Krash

Arcane
Sadly looks like I'll be away on business this weekend. Anyone up for leading Milan for a session? Conquering Italy is the main goal obv.

ZsRJTZr.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Time to abandon European affairs and move west towards places untouched by the BBB. But western HRE will suffer greatly.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Austria is stronk again and will provide any assistance necessary for the great nationstates of HRE. I've already begun providing monetary help for those in most need.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Whelp I thought Milan would make it, but apparently not. :(

Under the glorious leadership of Reject Milan has collapsed. But do not worry, republic of Venice was led by a very competent AI too and is now small enough to join HRE thus can be played by a player!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom