Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWLAN'time

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Garm: I'm just going to forfeit our upcoming game. Sorry to you and the rest of the BBL people. I just can't be arsed to "waste" an hour playing a game I don't really care for when I could be watching this instead.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Undead Phoenix : I'm just going to forfeit our upcoming game. Sorry to you and the rest of the BBL people. I just can't be arsed to "waste" an hour playing a game I don't really care for when I could be watching this instead.

RK47

Patron
Hey, get your own excuses!

:mob:
yolo.png

RK47, I'm going to rape your team so hard it'll violate you so deeply that you'll straighten out of all the neko and weeaboo shit you're into.

:rpgcodex:

Nothing can save you now, run and I'll hunt you down and force the game upon you. You've had the entire season to prepare your anus - now bend and love it like the little bitch you are.

I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are. If you are looking for mercy, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you take it like a choir boy, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will rape you.

RK47

Patron
Mission perimeter:
Primary Goal: Jaedar must win playoff
Secondary Goal: Reduce chances of Jaedar losing playoffs
Tertiary goal:
Prevent Grunker from taking 2nd place - Target is of high threat value to precious cargo
Risk assessment on Undead Phoenix completed - Target has conflicting sets of goal with Grunker - has beaten Jaedar in normal play.

Multi Phase Plan Proposed
1. Await resolution of Hoverdog-Grunker match
2. If mathematical impossibility of Undead Phoenix in taking 2nd place = Forfeit the pointless match.
3. If there exist a mathematical possibility of Undead Phoenix taking 2nd place = Terminate Undead Phoenix with extreme prejudice. A Pyrrhic victory.

Payment upon mission completion -------------------------------------------------------------------------- dlcck2oldgods --------------------------------------------------------------end of trans--------------------------------------

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I, for one, hope Hoverdog stomps Grunker into the ground so as to make Jaedar's diabolic machinations null and void :incline:

ONCE HE MOVES THE MATCHDAY FORWARD THAT IS :x

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
sorry, I currently don't have access to Steam. Should be back on my normal pc in a few days.

What's with the fucking lack of communication? Considering your own rage at slackers I suggest a public whipping for this admin! :rpgcodex:

I bet you're just afraid to face the rats.

RK47

Patron
hover, just default win ur tie since u can't make it . :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom