Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWL SEASON 2! SEASON FINISHED!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
3 DE, 50 bashfags and 2 cool teams (UW, Vamps) doesnt make for a terribly fascinating league

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
All Elves Must Die.

Also, league without Chaos D0rfs is no league at all. You need to check your hobgoblin privileges.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'm definitely going to take a longer break for now, that's for sure.

1600 TV would mean I wouldn't need to sack anyone from the European Parliament to re-use it, though

tumblr_mu3scjR7k01shaex9o1_250.gif

Absalom

We needed a better commissioner anyway :troll:

When's the finale planned? If Khemri puts Standard Template Chaos #53125 6ft under it could almost salvage this shit league

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
If the final is not played within a week from now, the league's kool kommissioner kommittee will make the necessary adjustments to change the final match to a game of Underworld vs Vampires.

I am 100% serious btw.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Undead Phoenix got deployed and is fighting for liberty in a 3rd world shithole. Odds of him having bandwidth to play are slim to none. Want me to shoot him a line and confirm he is a no-show?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom