Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I, uh, validated the hoverdog vs. toastboy match and moved the matchday forward, so Grunker and hoverdog can play the final now.
Do it, bros. Let's not repeat the situation from last season, when the final was not played for months and finally cancelled.

Captain Shrek

I suggest everyone ignore scoring and safety in any game against a dwarven team and go directly after killing their players. With the whole league doing this, it should be a matter of time before the team fields 11 loners.

goes for orcs too
But don't Orcs have like 4 players with STR 4?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't really want to do that, but if You guys don't play until the end of the week, I'll declare a winner by fipping a coin.*

*This coin currently has 'Grunker' written on both sides.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I don't really want to do that, but if You guys don't play until the end of the week, I'll declare a winner by fipping a coin.*

*This coin currently has 'Grunker' written on both sides.
I claim the right to be on the other side of that coin for past danish injustices!?!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
hover couldn't play today ( :rpgcodex: ) so he asked if we could play tomorrow, same time. I'll give it my best but I have to be at uni for a long time tomorrow, so I can't guarantee anything.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So.......

We're playing tommorrow instead. This time it is Dirty Cyanide's fault though.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Let's never discuss those finals again.

Congratulations to hoverdog on the championship

That was one heavy mess of a game. Three blitzes, a Wizard that did nothing, plenty of injuries. Chaos from start to finish.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
I'm thinking we should ban this steamroller of a team from future cups.
Ah, yeah, congratulations, hoverdog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom