Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Chris Avellone tells all on My Favourite Game

Kamoho

Savant
I still rue the fact the original F2 artwork for the game cover was never used. :/

Is it floating around on the internet somewhere?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Maybe it was based on that awesome FO2 artwork I use as a wallpaper:

14385.jpg

Developer
Roguey has it right - that's the image.

It was supposed to be on the landscape-rectangular box, not the square one they came out with - the intention was to make it similar to Fallout 1's box. I was pretty disappointed they didn't use it (I don't know why).

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
The Tim Cain/ MCA brofist harvesting scheme continues. Then again, the question is who will emerge with the more impressive brofist/post ratio?

Pls keep in mind though that MCA is kind of a newfag compared to Tim who clearly has more Codex street cred due to his 2002 (1st generation) join date. I mean 2005 still equals 4th gen (methusalah power lvl) so it's certainly nothing to sneeze at, still, one better stfu when Tim Cain is talking.

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
The Tim Cain/ MCA brofist harvesting scheme continues. Then again, the question is who will emerge with the more impressive brofist/post ratio?

Pls keep in mind though that MCA is kind of a newfag compared to Tim who clearly has more Codex street cred due to his 2002 (1st generation) join date. I mean 2005 still equals 4th gen (methusalah power lvl) so it's certainly nothing to sneeze at, still, one better stfu when Tim Cain is talking.

Brofist/post ratio is irrelevant to Tim Caine, his power cannot be displayed by mere stats, it's far beyond what our feeble minds can comprehend.

throwaway

Cipher
Us disgusting newfags need a rundown of said generations. Also, Tim Cain unearthing his 14-year-old account to comment on something from 15 years ago makes this better than any of the mental diarrhea in the Cleeve threads.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Us disgusting newfags need a rundown of said generations. Also, Tim Cain unearthing his 14-year-old account to comment on something from 15 years ago makes this better than any of the mental diarrhea in the Cleeve threads.

Tim has posted qiote a bit this and last year.

Speaking of which 15 years? 2001?

throwaway

Cipher

Tim has posted qiote a bit this and last year.

Speaking of which 15 years? 2001?
Meant Tim addressing the textual BIS dig in Arcanum.

Severian Silk

I consider the (non-HH) New Vegas DLCs to be the first example of what I've taken to calling "Neo-Avellonism"
Where have you called this in the past?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom