Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Can't brofist posts in the codex library

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Because the Library is a derived of GD, thous is still possess the sins of it's father.

Time to baptize it, oh DarkUnderlord.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You need top opt-in for facebook integration and link your codex account to origin for that.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ulminati: No, you need to buy an authenticator. :smug:

Bah. WhiskeyWolf is right. I reset the permissions for the entire GD group as a whole and now have to change it for each sub-forum.

Should work now? I've been messing with a few forum permissions since setting up Prosper Land, so let me know if anything is out of the ordinary.

joeydohn

Savant
Is there a list of brofist rules somewhere? My ability to brofist seems intermittent.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Ulminati: No, you need to buy an authenticator. :smug:

I tried, but my official Codex authenticator does not generate my Kodex Kredibility Kode when I press the awesome button. I've examined the device but there does not appear to be any way in which I can open it to replace the batteries.

Phelot

Arcane
Ed123 already brofisted everything in the library so it is no longer needed.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
like all sexually mature male animals, the Ed123 brofists posts as a way of marking his territory and as an invitation for possible mates

Bruticis

The reign of terror comes to an end.
This needs to be shopped with a brofist in it.
Robespierre_guillotined_Reign_of_Terror_1794.png

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I...I do not remember my brofisting, DarkUnderlord. I have tried to. I have tried to recreate it, to spark it anew in my memory. But it is gone... a hollow, declined thing.

For hours, I clung to the memory of it.
Then the memory of the memory.
And then nothing. The codex took that from me, too. I look upon threads and I feel nothing. I remember nothing but Xenforo turning its code on me, along with all the other forums.

Once my thirst for lulz was everything...and now I hunger only for privilege.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I can't brofist anyone in any forum. Do I need more posts or something?

tiagocc0

Arcane
You have to give your soul to DU to be able to brofist!
Initially DU would get our souls without asking so we all had brofists without realizing the consequences.
But now DU has approached a more polite way so you have to actually give him your soul yourself.
:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom