Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bugbear's Wreckfest

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
Their KS plan makes no sense, since they said the game will happen regardless of the KS failure. But they won't get any of the money pledges if (and when) it fails.

And too bad they are going to make another flat out again, I'd rather have another Rally Trophy.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
+1 for Rally Trophy. Although better to get another Flatout than nothing.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I guess this just proves that there is no more market for "car games" any more. Which is pretty sad, FlatOut2 is still a game I load up when I am sufficiently drunk. And nothing in the same vein since then.

Hopefully at least CarmaR will be good.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
There's a lot of market fot Car Game, just not enough quality titles doing interesting thing... I bet that (spiritual) sequel to "Need For Speed: Underground" would sell like fresh bread.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Spiritual sequel to Sreet Rod 1/2 would be grand...obviously with just old cars like those two.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Because Bugbear racing games are known for their uncompromising realism.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
"Next Car Game" has to the dumbest name for a racing game. Even if it is just a temporary name.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Because Bugbear racing games are known for their uncompromising realism.
I prefer more destruction over more gamism. After so much hype regarding the crash physics, it's disappointing for me to see them holding back.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Oh man, I went and got the tech test... This is the most demented thing I've seen in a long time.

20 cars into the big grinder, no drops in FPS - p. solid!

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Funny how a game from 1998 still has one of the best car deformation physics around. A few others come close: Codemaster racing games built with their (awesome) NEON engine - Grid, Dirt, F1 etc. Insane and CRC2005 by Invictus, the new Carma game maybe, and next car game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom