Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

pippin

DotEmu does it again, it seems. Their Steam port of The Last Express seems to be equally butchered.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
So, this appeared on Steam. (I was about to post this in Best Thread Ever): http://store.steampowered.com/app/279640/

ss_da54d54a45fd4c1baa896188cdf4465113c334a2.600x338.jpg

WARNING: Originally completed in the year 2001 this game was never released. It contains extensive swearing, rude language, sex, crime, splatter Horror - everything what was not acceptable for a Video game 15 years ago. If you play this game, please do not take anything too serious.

The Troma Project is the exciting turn based strategy game which puts you in the world of Troma and Toxic Mayhem! Featuring The Toxic Avenger, Sgt. Kabukiman N.Y.P.D. and Super Tromette Tiffany Shepis, Toxic Mayhem is the fun and addictive game which allows players to mindlessly kill anything and everything that moves! And, at the beginning of every mission, Lloyd Kaufman will give you advice on how to get through it! Toxic Mayhem is the greatest video game since Toxic Crusaders for the Sega Genesis and Nintendo! Features: Turn-based Strategy featuring The Toxic Avenger and Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD! Seven chapters full of Fun & Gore! Be prepared for a long journey across the globe: Travel to Tromaville, Arabia, Motumbuland and other strange places! Meet Nelson MacMengele and dozens of other fucked up enemies! Amazing interactivity: go after hundreds of Tromatic weapons, drugs and other useful items. Mix your own drinks! Use your inventory to mess around with your equipment, make target-shots and blow up cars! Check out the Tromatic movie cutscenes in full-screen blood & gore while you follow the thrilling storyline to its dramatic conclusion! More than 25 tracks of music, featuring Nevermore, The Loose Nuts, songs from famous TopWare games and Troma movies, and many more! -

Is this...a thing?

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A blast from the past.

Necrosoft was a polish developer who made game on the same engine called "Rezerwowe Psy". From what I remember it didn't have an english version. It was a turn based strategy, where you had a squad of criminals and you mostly had to kill someone. Lots of vulgar language, sexual content and violence at the same time. There were many references to pop culture, our politics and you could kill pedestrains without any repercussions thanks to the corrupted police force. It had it's problems, mostly the combat system but it could be fun in lesser dosages. The main hero is an obvious reference to Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction.

I saw Troma game in some previews but they never had to chance to finish it. I didn't even know the Troma films, but I was curious about them. Watched all the Toxic Avengers parts. One of the most shitty and entertaining movies in the horror genre.

6931657120110507231808.jpg

80027f9c99e39572bea764bb28aa87c7,641,0,0,0.jpg

5172_0_3.jpg

Nomad_Blizz

Arcane
I can't access the beg thread so I'm just going to post this here. Because of the latest capcom bundle I have some games that I already have in steam or will never play. If any of you want these let me know. The ones that I've censored has been used already. Also, I'm not 100% sure about the street fighter one because I already gave it to a friend but he decided he won't play it and told me to give it to someone else.

Edit: DMC given away.
Edit 2: Resident Evil Revelations, and Lost planet 3 sent.
Edit 3: Only Bionic Commando left.
Edit 4: Giveaway over. Enjoy!
WrDCf5R.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I can't access the beg thread so I'm just going to post this here. Because of the latest capcom bundle I have some games that I already have in steam or will never play. If any of you want these let me know. The ones that I've censored has been used already. Also, I'm not 100% sure about the street fighter one because I already gave it to a friend but he decided he won't play it and told me to give it to someone else.

Edit: DMC given away.
WrDCf5R.jpg

Lost Planet 3 plz

Venser

Erudite
Honestly if I'd ask for any game from that list, it would just chill in my library for years until I'd play it cause I already have an endless backlog. So I won't even ask. Props for giving them away tho.

pippin

The screenshots look like dolled up versions of the original. For me, that means I'd rather get motion sickness from the original versions; they do lose most of their charm, like the Oddworld remake.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom