Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Repressed Homosexual
Like I said on the Shout box, it's like vulgar, crass humorists who insist it's "all an act". It's still their abysmal personality that shines through.

Repressed Homosexual
MEdBkWyl.jpg

WQg5H6jl.jpg

He's so happy of meeting developers from Naughty Dog and Sony Computer Entertainment's president.

I can't decide which is worse: his aggravating "Francis" character that makes my blood boil due to how stupid and crass he is, or his normal, self-satisfied, carebear self, with John Lennon levels of sanctimony. It's a nightmare.

His fanbase is equally obnoxious, perhaps even more, because this guy is their dream come true, who they actually wish they were, as horrifying a prospect as it is.

Last edited:
What happens when the average steam user plays a game that requires you to type the names of things to interact with them?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/258090/discussions/0/666826166401517693/

im really frustrated

i bought this game and i was playing it and then there was 1 monster and i kept going untill like 10 minsutes just attackin em cause i couldnt guess the word and then he ran away then i went 2 the story mission and then i kept attacking that 2 and i couldnt guess the word again so i just closed the game and i m very fustrated how do i beat the 1s that i dont kno the names 2

LivingOne

Savant
A British student got caught on camera having his testicles stapled together after losing a videogame bet.

Nathan Bell was filmed having the metal bolt jammed into his scrotum as a forfeit for losing a virtual soccer match on Fifa '13.

The 20-year-old Leeds University undergrad, who was defeated by pal Saber Da Silva, took the punishment as part of a "Fifa Forfeits Sunday" event.

"It brought a tear to my eye. I usually beat Saber, and he got lucky," he told Metro.

The eye-watering moment was broadcast on student news site The Tab.

"It was hilarious," added Da Silva, saying: "Nobody has turned down a forfeit yet."

It comes days after Russian artist Pyotr Pavlensky, 29, nailed his testicles to a pavement in Moscow's Red Square to raise awareness about what he claims are his squashed political rights.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/british-student-testicles-stapled-article-1.1516572#ixzz2kkRMx1MN

:retarded:

Cassidy

Arcane
A British student got caught on camera having his testicles stapled together after losing a videogame bet.

Nathan Bell was filmed having the metal bolt jammed into his scrotum as a forfeit for losing a virtual soccer match on Fifa '13.

The 20-year-old Leeds University undergrad, who was defeated by pal Saber Da Silva, took the punishment as part of a "Fifa Forfeits Sunday" event.

"It brought a tear to my eye. I usually beat Saber, and he got lucky," he told Metro.

The eye-watering moment was broadcast on student news site The Tab.

"It was hilarious," added Da Silva, saying: "Nobody has turned down a forfeit yet."

It comes days after Russian artist Pyotr Pavlensky, 29, nailed his testicles to a pavement in Moscow's Red Square to raise awareness about what he claims are his squashed political rights.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/british-student-testicles-stapled-article-1.1516572#ixzz2kkRMx1MN

:retarded:

At least the guy who did this in the Red Square was trying to send the world a message. Wow...

Sounds like a handy loophole to the laws banning forced sterilization. Just dare the retards to do it. Good Bless Darwin.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
so dumb.
At least bet a night with a girl or something.

Was bored and killing time watching random bloodlines videos and stumbled on an LP. Picked a video that I thought would be sufficiently past the intro shit and stumbled onto this.

http://youtu.be/QNAvn0MHkd4?t=1m26s

Watched it, looks normal. It was a little painful to see he fumbling for three minutes in a small room looking for an exit, but that's average LP'er behavior.

--

poll of the day on gamefaqs.

What's more important for the graphics in the games you play: Resolution or Framerate?
  1. Framerate is king, if it's not 60fps (or more) it's unplayable
  2. Framerate, I want the game to run more smoothly than look pretty
  3. One is just as important as the other to me
  4. Resolution, I'd rather the graphics be sharper than move more smoothly
  5. Resolution is king, if it's not 1080p it's garbage
  6. It doesn't matter to me, I can't tell the difference between 30 and 60fps or 720p and 1080p

What is it, broskis?

Sounds like a handy loophole to the laws banning forced sterilization. Just dare the retards to do it. Good Bless Darwin.

Old news, but worth reposting this just to note how much classier Russian morons are than Western morons at this point in history: http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/09/16/russia-kant-shooting-idINDEE98F0AK20130916

"(Reuters) - An argument over the theories of 18th century philosopher Immanuel Kant ended in a man being shot in a grocery store in southern Russia."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom