Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Radisshu

Prophet
Pika-Cthulhu said:
WalmartJesus said:
Coyote said:
3287652183_cfd6f34f07.jpg

Treadmills apparently don't have enough "Awesome Buttons"

But elevators, escalators and microwaves do.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

visions

Arcane
I wouldn't call myself exactly obese, a little on the chubby side perhaps though:

H3FrF.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
SOME PRETTY CRAZY SHIT GOES ON IN THE SIMS. YOUR HIGHSCHOOL TEACHERS LIVE TOGETHER. LITTLE KIDS GET SCARED.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
When you're 16 years old 4 years ago was an entire whopping quarter of your life span to date.

Kid has every right to be nostalgic and wax about how things were better half a decade ago.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
treave said:
When you're 16 years old 4 years ago was an entire whopping quarter of your life span to date.

Kid has every right to be nostalgic and wax about how things were better half a decade ago.

The best, and worst part about the current batch of kids bitching about 'nostalgia goggles' and how the new shit is the most awesomest evar, is with the current cycle of garbage being excreted at an increased rate as no talent hacks opt to recycle old ideas as they lack new ones, their precious new shit will get the reboot treatment and massively dumbed down to lobotomised chimp level, and they will begin to lament the 'good old days' of Fo3, when games had 'challenge' and 'depth' and be bitched at by a brand new batch of 12 year old fucktarded audience for being old, and those mechanics are outdated.

I will relish the day when you see some barely 20 year old bitching about how his Mass Effect franchise got rebooted and dumbed down for casuals and how the gaming industry is declining. Sadly, I think I will have snapped long before that day, and would be either in a hospital undergoing heavy doses of ECT with great sedation, or a hermit shack in the middle of fuck knows where.

Edit. Fucking awful writing made slightly less awful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom